• Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'm super excited. Last year was sooo fun :]

Moonlight Reveler

Beenz
I rather enjoyed last year's Easter event, definitely wouldn't mind a recycle,
The chicks were so adorable :''D

Plus, I managed to get all the badges last year so I won't need to worry about them this time round xD

You think they'd do another Sundae Sweets recolour??

Oohoohooh, I vote green :'D
Jkjk.

But, another recolor of Sundae Sweets would be epic biggrin
Either way, I'll be perfectly happy with a recycled event. I love egg hunting >3

Sparkly Fatcat

18,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I hope we HAVE a Easter event.
I asked JK a few weeks ago about it and it's not sure there will be one sad
the golden egg....

...excited! c:

Dangerous Dog

11,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I really hope we do have one what with the way things are going and everything. I'd be super happy just to get a repeat of last years. Just re-color everything as usual. A mint or blue one would be nice, hmm maybe yellow too. heart
I can barely wait. I did missed last easters, but I did the halloween one...pure bliss. So hell yes, there better be one. It's all I think about these days...

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
ll-Bipolar Bear-ll
Why should we look forward to this event? With the ******** gold nerfs we will be limited on them eggs too.

its not like gold eggs are the only thing during the easter event.
plus just be glad zOMG! gives you gold at all >.>
I Heard That You Won Regal Adornment Last Year For Free
Even The Bundle
I missed the easter event last year so I would like a recycle, just to see what it was like. If there's a new one, that would be just as exciting for me, since I don't know what it was gonna be either way. If there is none, don't matter to me.

As for your picture, did that happen last year? Why would people say THAT? That's just really random for an Easter event.

Moonlight Reveler

Pharne
I missed the easter event last year so I would like a recycle, just to see what it was like. If there's a new one, that would be just as exciting for me, since I don't know what it was gonna be either way. If there is none, don't matter to me.

As for your picture, did that happen last year? Why would people say THAT? That's just really random for an Easter event.

Well...for last event, there were these little chicks wandering around. When you clicked on them, they'd say something. "Why are you touching me" was just one of the many...interesting...things they'd say XD
purplexeyed
Pharne

Well...for last event, there were these little chicks wandering around. When you clicked on them, they'd say something. "Why are you touching me" was just one of the many...interesting...things they'd say XD

Awww. Dammit, why did my computer have to suck during the Easter Event?
hopefully they wont re-release the fortune favor ring again..

Moonlight Reveler

Pharne
purplexeyed
Pharne

Awww. Dammit, why did my computer have to suck during the Easter Event?

D: I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps the chicks will reappear this year? biggrin

Friendly Survivor

Last year's event was crazy fun! : ) I really hope they have one this year. I'd love it if it was similar to last year's event, or even just a recycled one. It was one of my favorite events on this site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games