Welcome to Gaia! ::

bunnies

>°°< 1 100.0% [ 3585 ]
Total Votes:[ 3585 ]

Shapeshifter

ll-Bipolar Bear-ll
Why should we look forward to this event? With the ******** gold nerfs we will be limited on them eggs too.

I don't know if you did Easter event, but GE gold drops were much lower than Halloween Jack's.
Whole week killing GEs = 500k
3 days killing Jacks (Before drought and nerf) = 3,5mil

So hopefully the drops are around 10-20k again. Nerf or not<3.
0sako
ll-Bipolar Bear-ll
Why should we look forward to this event? With the ******** gold nerfs we will be limited on them eggs too.

I don't know if you did Easter event, but GE gold drops were much lower than Halloween Jack's.
Whole week killing GEs = 500k
3 days killing Jacks (Before drought and nerf) = 3,5mil

So hopefully the drops are around 10-20k again. Nerf or not<3.

Yeah i remember..we got like 8k from each egg. And you can easily get 100k in a day from GE, 10eggs = 100k about.

And yeah. I loved that halloween event. Too bad this nurf is gonna ruin it all. User Image

Mega Hoarder

I started playing last year just after easter, so I would be happy with a recycled event. biggrin
I can't wait for the event! I love easter egg hunting!

4,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
---------------------
I am already shamelessly practicing running through Basseken lake >w>;;;
eye of the tiger ;D

---------------------

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm certainly looking forward to it. It was actually one of my favorite events. But then again that could be because i found the gold egg alot without help.

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ll-Bipolar Bear-ll
. Too bad this nurf is gonna ruin it all. User Image

Will you stop bitching about the nerf. zOMG is not just about the gold. It's about meeting new users, making friends, have something to fight while spending time with them. Sure the gold was an added bonus but thats it. Just a bonus. There are other ways to make gold.

Eloquent Explorer

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
pandexX
really how do u know?

It's been discussed in dev meats - they said they are working on this years Easter event and that it will probably be a recycled event. heart

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Remember headstart and selling 1 CL rings on the MP for millions? heart

@ the Jack vs Easter event payoff poster.

Is anyone enjoying the current mini-event? Gold-farmers versus non.
Haha, I remember I stayed up all night just to get a sundae sweet, it was so much fun though XD

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rainbow Hunter

Well, if they use any common sense at all, this event will not focus on gold. I think that should be a no-brainer.
If the event doesn't focus on gold, it can't cause inflation and it can't cause bitching on either side, not on the side of the people who only play for the gold (because they will simply not take part) and not on the side of the people who think some make too much gold.

Look at the recent landshark breakouts. Did they give out gold? No. Hardly a "coin". Were they awesome? Hell yeah!

Assimilated Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Trafficker 100
scala09
I joined Gaia last fall, so this easter event will be my first easter event. 3nodding

Mine too! I hope they add another great ring, I really want Fortune's Favour, but I can't afford it sad

Eloquent Explorer

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Memory Haunts You
Well, if they use any common sense at all, this event will not focus on gold. I think that should be a no-brainer.
If the event doesn't focus on gold, it can't cause inflation and it can't cause bitching on either side, not on the side of the people who only play for the gold (because they will simply not take part) and not on the side of the people who think some make too much gold.

Look at the recent landshark breakouts. Did they give out gold? No. Hardly a "coin". Were they awesome? Hell yeah!

I agree. I expect it will be lower this year, the devs said they had learnt their lesson from the Jack Hunt. I read the grant then was 100K per Jack! With the Golden Egg it was 10K, I think, which isn't too high. Devs were considering setting a limit to the amount of people who can attack bosses at one time to prevent lag.

It will be very interesting to see how popular the event will be compared to last years. Will shed some light on the whole 'people only play zOMG! for gold' argument.
I'm VERY excited for it. 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces