Welcome to Gaia! ::

bunnies

>°°< 1 100.0% [ 3585 ]
Total Votes:[ 3585 ]
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080
ive been waiting for the Easter event in zOMG since last year, i loved it, it brought everyone together and no one was fighting, almost every person was having fun and were serene just finding the little chocolate eggs and the chikens brought so much laughter to me,i havent been using zOMG but i know that being near all of the other happy people on zOMG would deff bring me back to zOMG, so i hope they bring it back

This

The easter event has nothing to rage about. Its just pure entertainment and free gold.

Thats the thing, Entertainment is what keeps people coming back to gaia, and as long as im not bored i will continue to come here like so many others, Boredom is what leads people to sell their accounts and quit for good

7,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
LordAutumnDeath2080
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080
ive been waiting for the Easter event in zOMG since last year, i loved it, it brought everyone together and no one was fighting, almost every person was having fun and were serene just finding the little chocolate eggs and the chikens brought so much laughter to me,i havent been using zOMG but i know that being near all of the other happy people on zOMG would deff bring me back to zOMG, so i hope they bring it back

This

The easter event has nothing to rage about. Its just pure entertainment and free gold.

Thats the thing, Entertainment is what keeps people coming back to gaia, and as long as im not bored i will continue to come here like so many others, Boredom is what leads people to sell their accounts and quit for good

I've actually grown quite bored of Gaia. I've got piles of gold that I don't know what to spend on cause I'm liking items less and less. zomg was really the only thing i liked but eventualy that got tiresome because there's nothing new to do.
But easter will always bring the Ninja Stalk out of me. and it gives me reason to spend some gold :s
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080

This

I've actually grown quite bored of Gaia. I've got piles of gold that I don't know what to spend on cause I'm liking items less and less. zomg was really the only thing i liked but eventualy that got tiresome because there's nothing new to do.
But easter will always bring the Ninja Stalk out of me. and it gives me reason to spend some gold :s

lol exactly my point, your not the only one bored with gaia, i too am finding myself going to more and more gaming sites because ive done everything i could on gaia, yet the easter event keeps me here

7,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
LordAutumnDeath2080
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080

This

lol exactly my point, your not the only one bored with gaia, i too am finding myself going to more and more gaming sites because ive done everything i could on gaia, yet the easter event keeps me here

same
right now i like omgpop and vdex(see signature)
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080
Popnetic
LordAutumnDeath2080

This

same
right now i like omgpop and vdex(see signature)

i was brought upon a game from an ex, but after a bad seizure i forgot the name of it, i know its still on my laptop somewhere yet i cant seem to find t, i know this though, its almost a mixture of gaia's avatars and zomg, bc you can make your character although you cant pick as many choices as from gaia, the weapons are the things that you can make many of, there are so many different things to make from a sword to a rocket launcher, and you can trade and sell things online, to many different people around the world, its not an online site either, its a downloadable game that plays through the internet, the only thing gaia has over it are the different events, thats it

Versatile Cutesmasher

3,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm wanting to see another Sundae Sweet. : D

Wheezing Pumpkin

I just wanna get my last zOMG egg badge. I know I was really close last year

Eloquent Lunatic

19,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
cajunvoodoo
I just wanna get my last zOMG egg badge. I know I was really close last year

I want another egg badge! sad I got them both two years ago

Profitable Streaker

I'm counting down the time until the easter event kicks in. I'm in dire hope of a recycle of egg hunting. I'm already preparing an egg-huntin' avatar! Kind of tweaked my avatar I wore for the whole event last year, just so y'all might recognize :3

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
fabuleuse
I'm counting down the time until the easter event kicks in. I'm in dire hope of a recycle of egg hunting. I'm already preparing an egg-huntin' avatar! Kind of tweaked my avatar I wore for the whole event last year, just so y'all might recognize :3

do you now when the event starts? what day?

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Does anyone know when the event is going to start? I've been a little out of touch XD.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ah, I haven't missed it. I am actually debating if I will care or not this year. *sigh* :/
I can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt~!

I hope it's similar to last year, I had such a great time~!

ALSO, I HAVE MORE FINAL EXAMS TO PROCRASTINATE ON SO CHOP CHOP WITH THE EVENT, GAIA! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games