Welcome to Gaia! ::

bunnies

>°°< 1 100.0% [ 3585 ]
Total Votes:[ 3585 ]
zOMG! Head Start Ticket Buccaneer Boardwalk Headstart Ticket
loves me some easter event twisted
Come on, hurry up Easter ><
I missed the easter event last year, but I'm kind of excited for this year.

It would be awesome fighting the Easter Grunny, if that happens.
heart why are you touching me

Interesting Raider

12,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Subscribing to this thread.
I hope we do get an Easter event, I was disappointed that we didn't get a Christmas event.

I wonder if anyone game up zOMG! for lent. o:

Tricky Knight

17,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
it's pretty much official, recycled with new sundae sweets recolor, JK mentioned it in today's meeting, just read the thread on it, but there's a chance the golden egg will have a new ring bundle for it, though he did state they won't re-release fortune's favor ring unfortunately

Shameless Lunatic

17,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Rowan Damia
Subscribing to this thread.
I hope we do get an Easter event, I was disappointed that we didn't get a Christmas event.
someone showed me a screeny of one of those dev meetings, apparently there is going to be an event >w< thank gaia god XD

Tipsy Roisterer

I'm really hoping for a zOMG easter event - ideally like to see the Gaia Easter Bunny rather than the golden egg.
ive been waiting for the Easter event in zOMG since last year, i loved it, it brought everyone together and no one was fighting, almost every person was having fun and were serene just finding the little chocolate eggs and the chikens brought so much laughter to me,i havent been using zOMG but i know that being near all of the other happy people on zOMG would deff bring me back to zOMG, so i hope they bring it back

9,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
cant wait >w< last year was so much fun :3

Wench

User Image

I met so many lovely people through this event~! I can hardly wait o 3o

7,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
LordAutumnDeath2080
ive been waiting for the Easter event in zOMG since last year, i loved it, it brought everyone together and no one was fighting, almost every person was having fun and were serene just finding the little chocolate eggs and the chikens brought so much laughter to me,i havent been using zOMG but i know that being near all of the other happy people on zOMG would deff bring me back to zOMG, so i hope they bring it back

This

The easter event has nothing to rage about. Its just pure entertainment and free gold.
[/lurks and debates playing zOMG to kill time]
Last year, i came back from a 1 and a half year ish hiatus to find the easter event. It was good fun, and i ended up spending a huge amount of time playing zomg smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff