>°°< 1 100.0% [ 3585 ]
Total Votes:[ 3585 ]

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
they should bring the event back
I am looking for some role players. I am open to all types of role-play I won't cyber do not ask. I looking for someone regularly online. I do not have the best grammar but I do have a creative mind

Some roleplays I do
Pirate X maiden/ female pirate
Prince X princes/ maid
Vampire X human/ vampire
Vampire X werewolf
WereWolf x human
high school student.
Military base stuff
Mages
Demon prince X princess
Were wolf vs Vampire
Angel X demon
Angel X human.
Elf X human/ Elf

These are role-plays that I like does not mean these are the only ones I would do

Right now I am Craving an assassin roleplay.

Friendly Bloodsucker

17,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Shameless Lunatic

19,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Well, this has been Gaia's 2nd worst Easter event. (The worst was looking for Deidrich's rainbow colored children) I quit egg hunting as soon as I got the achievements. Like hell do I feel like hunting for a 100 more eggs in the forums to earn two unattractive tops from both the cute and anit-cute side.

God, I wish we could hunt GE's and zomg eggs this year. I could actually have fun back then. I miss sniping eggs. crying

Charitable Fairy

18,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
Hey guys, do you remember the tiny chat easter chat room from way back when? One of the mods for it wants to do a tiny chat easter reunion. If you remember him, his name is Weird or Dreaming Stagazer on Gaia. The time for the reunion so far is 6pm Eastern this Saturday. Details can be found in my thread I made. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/tiny-chat-easter-reunion/t.85303373/
SakuraSyaoran
Well, this has been Gaia's 2nd worst Easter event. (The worst was looking for Deidrich's rainbow colored children) I quit egg hunting as soon as I got the achievements. Like hell do I feel like hunting for a 100 more eggs in the forums to earn two unattractive tops from both the cute and anit-cute side.

God, I wish we could hunt GE's and zomg eggs this year. I could actually have fun back then. I miss sniping eggs. crying
Agreed, if I'm going to sink my time into something, I at least want to have fun while doing so. This one just leaves me feeling meh. I had been really looking forwarded to an Easter zOMG event, even if it was well recycled.

Shameless Lunatic

19,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Eilish Larkin
SakuraSyaoran

Agreed, if I'm going to sink my time into something, I at least want to have fun while doing so. This one just leaves me feeling meh. I had been really looking forwarded to an Easter zOMG event, even if it was well recycled.

I'm sort of hoping that they might do something over the weekend. Though I'll probably be too busy for it if they do. At least everyone else could enjoy it.
SakuraSyaoran
Eilish Larkin
SakuraSyaoran

I'm sort of hoping that they might do something over the weekend. Though I'll probably be too busy for it if they do. At least everyone else could enjoy it.
I'm the first to admit I have little to no understanding of how coding works, but if a program was already written and in place, why is it so challenging for them to simply recycle it for yet another year?

Shameless Lunatic

19,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Platonic Purple Panda
Hey guys, do you remember the tiny chat easter chat room from way back when? One of the mods for it wants to do a tiny chat easter reunion. If you remember him, his name is Weird or Dreaming Stagazer on Gaia. The time for the reunion so far is 6pm Eastern this Saturday. Details can be found in my thread I made. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/tiny-chat-easter-reunion/t.85303373/

Aw that's so nice! Thanks for the link. I used to love hanging in the tiny chat while waiting for GE's. People were so random in there. xD

Charitable Fairy

18,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hero 100
SakuraSyaoran
Platonic Purple Panda

Aw that's so nice! Thanks for the link. I used to love hanging in the tiny chat while waiting for GE's. People were so random in there. xD

Oh your welcome! I thought no one here would remember that chat!

Eloquent Explorer

12,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Adored Student

18,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
awww we are in the recycling bin.
xD

Charitable Fairy