13,750 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
realization that i forgot to say bye to this thread T.T well im gonna miss you all and i had a great time with you guise. i hope that we can all come back and have fun with the other zomg events together again :3
hope the people that started this event got their ring. and look snow. you just need 20k XD
lol yup! xD its all thanks to this event that i finally got my la dragonne doll <3 and im really close to getting empress cotton <33 love your avi btw :3
thanks hun. just for that. send a trade for 20k.
no its ok, dont send a trade smile i got this biggrin

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
realization that i forgot to say bye to this thread T.T well im gonna miss you all and i had a great time with you guise. i hope that we can all come back and have fun with the other zomg events together again :3
hope the people that started this event got their ring. and look snow. you just need 20k XD
lol yup! xD its all thanks to this event that i finally got my la dragonne doll <3 and im really close to getting empress cotton <33 love your avi btw :3
if you got this. you would been done by now silly XP *poke* earning gold is easy

Rainbow Giver

13,750 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
if you got this. you would been done by now silly XP *poke* earning gold is easy
LOL *pokes back* i actually literally just bought one a minute ago xD made just enough ^.^

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
LOL *pokes back* i actually literally just bought one a minute ago xD made just enough ^.^
i just remember something. most girls have hard time saving their gold for something. instead. they bought something else XP

Rainbow Giver

13,750 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
i just remember something. most girls have hard time saving their gold for something. instead. they bought something else XP

lol its hard to resist all those cute items >.< when it comes to expensive items, sometimes i save up the money then decide to spend it on other random things xD

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx

lol its hard to resist all those cute items >.< when it comes to expensive items, sometimes i save up the money then decide to spend it on other random things xD
i bet it happen it real life when they go to the mall XP

Rainbow Giver

13,750 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx

lol sure does xD but i try to control myself considering its REAL money not online money :p

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx

lol sure does xD but i try to control myself considering its REAL money not online money :p
lucky for me. am a male lol

Rainbow Giver

13,750 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx

lol yea some girls lack self control :p lots of my friends just buy random clothes and jewelry :p

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx

lol yea some girls lack self control :p lots of my friends just buy random clothes and jewelry :p
that they didnt wanted? XD

Rainbow Giver

13,750 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx

most of the time its just clothes they thought were cute xP Then again i usually buy lots of jewelry :p

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
most of the time its just clothes they thought were cute xP Then again i usually buy lots of jewelry :p
hope you didnt drool once you saw some jewelry XP

Rainbow Giver

13,750 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
lolol i just like it cuz its shiny and purty :p

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
am a guy that also like shiny things lol

Rainbow Giver

13,750 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
MJDiaz90
xsnow_angelxx
am a guy that also like shiny things lol
lol shiny things are nice smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items