Welcome to Gaia! ::

bunnies

>°°< 1 100.0% [ 3585 ]
Total Votes:[ 3585 ]
Berryfarmer
Shadow-screams
any advice on what to do about someone who hides on a creen and waits for you before they take the egg?

I got a real problem with someone doing it to me.

Avoid the screen? Maybe they just want that one screen to themselves. Eventually, they'll get tired and leave or they'll move.
It's not just the one screen though

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Myrisis
MJDiaz90
Myrisis
MJDiaz90
lol didnt know you can get the strawberry chocolate from BT now i just need 34 more to make the recipe DX

BT? I just need 10 OoO Whats BT?
barton town

Seriously do you just hunt eggs normally?
already kill the GE. now am trying to make the recipe. you get the items in BT. but it seem little kids are playing around in there. idk y

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Going to patrol Air Fluff for a while cat_3nodding

Winged Abomination

28,300 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Shadow-screams
Berryfarmer
Shadow-screams
any advice on what to do about someone who hides on a creen and waits for you before they take the egg?

Avoid the screen? Maybe they just want that one screen to themselves. Eventually, they'll get tired and leave or they'll move.
It's not just the one screen though

Is it Barton you're hunting in? If it is, there are only so many screens and movement patterns you can make. Use your head, if they go clockwise, go counterclockwise. If they're stalking you throw down a fleet every so often and zoom away.
Shadow-screams

Yea thats egg trolling they find an egg and sit there till someone gets near it and takes it. Just stay side screen and hit the egg with a long distance ring thats what I do
Myrisis
Shadow-screams

Yea thats egg trolling they find an egg and sit there till someone gets near it and takes it. Just stay side screen and hit the egg with a long distance ring thats what I do
I have long distance. That's mostly how I get the eggs. I'm changing servers though. between the troller and the Speed hacker using fleet I seriously CANNOT take that place.
Shadow-screams
Myrisis
Shadow-screams

I have long distance. That's mostly how I get the eggs. I'm changing servers though. between the troller and the Speed hacker using fleet I seriously CANNOT take that place.

Yea I know how you feel I'm switching servers too. :/ I only know about the egg trolls cause someone posted up a forum on how to be one -.-

Shameless Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I shoot for the moon..☽

Is it me or is the Chatango (Chatango Link) Not loading at all > : | And any GE's lately?

But I'm too busy gazing at stars

Hygenic Enabler

15,700 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
iixxFadedxxHeartxxii
I shoot for the moon..☽

Is it me or is the Chatango (Chatango Link) Not loading at all > : | And any GE's lately?

It loads for me, try to clear your cache? And there hasn't been a GE in the past 2 hours (and I missed that one too :/ )

7,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Junior Trader 100
am not very good at dressing up females avi. even tho am a guy XD

Dapper Grabber

Any ge's lately? or signs of an upcoming GE?

Shameless Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200
MJDiaz90
am not very good at dressing up females avi. even tho am a guy XD

why have a girl avi if your not "good" at dressing them up? XD
unless you like dressing them up, but then that would almost imply that you are "good" at it?

Shameless Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sepulcra
iixxFadedxxHeartxxii
I shoot for the moon..☽

It loads for me, try to clear your cache? And there hasn't been a GE in the past 2 hours (and I missed that one too :/ )

I shoot for the moon..☽

8`D I got it working now, thanks!
Awwwww D:

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Mechanical Moon

Pretty quiet emotion_drool

Devout Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
atsuko-moose
Mechanical Moon

Pretty quiet emotion_drool

Way too quiet ;w;... I'm on AB-GB and there is only one person there and NO eggs T^T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff