Randomly dotted around zOMG! but only some of them are loot (i.e. you can only pick some of them up). Loot chicks also spawn from eggs sometimes. There are four to collect: Chicky, Churpy, Cheepy or Chirpy.
Rare spawns with 3500 HP and C.L. 20.0. Each hit only damages 1HP so multiple players are required to destroy the egg. If you help to destroy an egg you receive a "Golden Ticket" (Golden Egg in your inventory), which hatches into the Regal Adornment Bundle (a bundle consisting of Fortunes Favor Ring & Regal Adornment)
Hippity Hopper (Find 100 Easter Eggs in zOMG!)
Eggcentric Collector (Find 1000 Easter Eggs in zOMG!)
Chick Collector (Catch 3 different chicks)
The Midas Touch (Defeat a Golden Egg.)
To prevent overcrowding, each area in zOMG! is made up of 'layers', these are like different dimensions. You can't see or hear what's going on on another layer. However, if your friends are in another layer, they will usually show up on your map (PDA) as a blue dot. You can switch to another layer ('layer-hop') by clicking on these dots. This is useful if the Golden Egg is on your friends layer. You can also layer-hop if you receive a crew invite from somebody in another layer. A shortcut for adding someone to your crew: type /inviteusername into the chat box. Make sure you are on the recrewt list.
* Solar rays (a speedy hit) and hunters bow (for range) are recommended for egg hunting
* Fleet Feet/Coyote Spirit/Medic Set/Sugar Rush are recommended for speed when moving around map
* If a chick is alone, it's probably loot
* If a chick talks, it is not loot
* use ~ to target golden eggs (normal eggs can't be targeted this way)
* Get nekkid & equip an I Am item(may reduce lag)
* Lag is always an issue when there is server crowding, check out these tips on how to reduce lag
* Due to lag there is sometimes a loot grant delay, this is normal, don't panic.
* If loot does not show up in your main inventory, check the arranger.