Yes 0.78038379530917 78.0% [ 732 ]
No 0.044776119402985 4.5% [ 42 ]
Maybe 0.024520255863539 2.5% [ 23 ]
Depends on how well it works... 0.1226012793177 12.3% [ 115 ]
1 71k3 p001s 0.02771855010661 2.8% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 938 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Dapper Gaian

I know I'm not the only one who wishes there was an easy way to view Gaia on their cell phone. So Gaia, why don't you make a Gaia Mobile? Like m.gaiaonline.com or something, a simpler page where someone could go to their pms, see the forums, journals and all that jazz. I think that would be pretty cool.

So, what do you think? Please no spamming or flaming or anything, this is just something I've been thinking about for a while now.

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
It might require a lot of work, but it might be done, I'm not too sure about it though...

Dapper Gaian

I think it would be possible. I know MLB has some "mobile" sites, the one I have for the Cubs is very simple and works very well. It doesn't have to be that fancy, just work.

Dapper Gaian

User Image

If there is a high enough demand for it, they might do it. If there's enough people who have an internet phone, and I mean enough people to constitute someone spending weeks to months remaking every page into a mobile friendly page, then they'd most likely do it.

Check to see if there's a petition and sign it. If not... consider making one. :'3

User Image

Dapper Gaian

Don't even have to remake each page, just kind of a simple mobile thingy. Like a separate site. I'll check the petitions.
I know there are several of us who are interested in developing a mobile site for Gaia. There are a number of technical challenges involved, but it's not an impossibility.

I can say don't expect it any time soon, but we are definitely interested in going that route. Sorry I can't be more explicit!

Dapper Gaian

Sweet! Thanks for posting pacifisticuffs! It would be really cool, that way I don't have to wait for the full pages to load on my phone, lol.

Dapper Gaian

User Image

I was just messing around with the thing in paint.
User Image

I agree. I have the DS Browser, and it takes like 10 minutes for one page on Gaia to properly load.
It might be a little difficult, though.
========
Moko <33

User Image
They should make gaia mobile since everyone carries around a cell
||this would be awesome
no more waiting forever to go to my pms on my phone.
||
I personally wouldn't use it. That's what a computer is for. If you're so wrapped up on Gaia that you need to carry it with you on your phone there's something to be said for that.

Dapper Noob

>*.'<

Ooh, awesome 3nodding
    I'd love to see this implemented <3

>'.*<

Shirtless Explorer

I can check for updates but that's it on my mobile!! which i use all the time, but i think it would be to difficult to dress up your avi or do anything like that!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games