Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this true?

there's a gold hack in Gaia

its unfair!!!

Omnipresent Informer

It's fake, and normally a scam used to hack others. If you see anything like this on Gaia, it's best to report it so it'll be dealt with appropriately.
Precisely. The two most common ways I have seen are Moderator/Staff Impersonation and FLPs.

If you receive a PM from someone claiming to be Gaia Staff asking for your info (particularly password), report it. Gaia staff will NEVER ask for your password. FLPs are Fake Login Pages. Typically, they are banners received via PM (though they can be in signatures, on profiles, etc) that redirect you to a page that looks like a Gaia login screen and says you need to log in. The best way to protect yourself from this is to make sure the Gaia Redirect page is enabled.
Yeah last time some fagg banned me because i put a download link in the forum and he didnt trust me and he banned me and i had a crap-load of gold :/
last time some stupid guy pmed me, the message is in my profile >_<, and he is impersonating a gaia mod!! HOW STUPID!! he thinks that i am dumb. and besides, reporting doesnt work. the admins and mods dont go look at reports alot anyway.

Gracious Informer

Xx-StarDustKitty-xX
last time some stupid guy pmed me, the message is in my profile >_<, and he is impersonating a gaia mod!! HOW STUPID!! he thinks that i am dumb. and besides, reporting doesnt work. the admins and mods dont go look at reports alot anyway.
"Believe me, if I started murdering people...

~Please do not bump/necro old/resolved threads. It is considered spam in this forum.

With that said, mods are the ones who review reports, not admins. And they do review them, it take the awhile though because of the numerous amount of reports they get. Not reporting them won't help in anyway.~

...there'd be none of you left."
xXxDemonic Dark AngelxXx
Xx-StarDustKitty-xX

~Please do not bump/necro old/resolved threads. It is considered spam in this forum.

With that said, mods are the ones who review reports, not admins. And they do review them, it take the awhile though because of the numerous amount of reports they get. Not reporting them won't help in anyway.~

i checked that id and it was fake >.<

Gracious Informer

Xx-StarDustKitty-xX
i checked that id and it was fake >.<

~ Then report the message and that user will be dealt with.~

Formal Attendee

10,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Party Animal 100

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
how to earn gaia gold??