Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think they'll look like? eek
I would just walk south of barton.. but I almost fell off the world last time I tried...
Haha.. I think they'll mainly act like Liam to me.. 3nodding

Familiar Dabbler

2,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Yvette

Now, that is going to be based on the theme of the city/town they'll have next.

In Aekea, they have urban clothing for Liam, high tech designed outfit for the house comission lady, and robots for the theme of technology/city. Baton's theme is pretty much peasant/castle look (we have an guild person wearing armor), Gambino's theme is exotic/money (think L.A.), and Durem is basic upperclass (edward is dress up professionally, and among the wealthy you'll have a rebel, aka Moira(?)).

It'll be very interesting what the next theme town will be. I hope it'll contain the weapons and such for the battle system 3nodding
Dalila
Yvette

Now, that is going to be based on the theme of the city/town they'll have next.

In Aekea, they have urban clothing for Liam, high tech designed outfit for the house comission lady, and robots for the theme of technology/city. Baton's theme is pretty much peasant/castle look (we have an guild person wearing armor), Gambino's theme is exotic/money (think L.A.), and Durem is basic upperclass (edward is dress up professionally, and among the wealthy you'll have a rebel, aka Moira(?)).

It'll be very interesting what the next theme town will be. I hope it'll contain the weapons and such for the battle system 3nodding

I believe the weapons shop will be in Gambino... but the door's always locked! stressed
i rreaaaaallyyyyyyyy reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally hope that in the next town there'll be a respectible unselfish unperverted nice guy running a shop or something, gaia really is lacking those types of NPCs
I think that they'll eventually be NPCs for the servers that Gaia used to have before it was all moved to just www.
All the NPC's are like"cool" so they should go for some of the "outcasts." I dunno like the nerds, geeks, so on...
Well, howbout Moira's hometown? cause shes obviously not from durem? LIke a town full of Punk Ppl. That would be awsome, plus that covers part of the outcast thing
<center>The new town..(if they make a new one) Will probably be northern-like..you know...in the snowy mountains and such.</center>
I think there should be a Polar region. Ya know, snow and polar bears. whee Oh! And penguins! Penguins rawk. And a little eskimo guy would be the shopkeeper. 3nodding
Jamizoid
I think there should be a Polar region. Ya know, snow and polar bears. whee Oh! And penguins! Penguins rawk. And a little eskimo guy would be the shopkeeper. 3nodding
<center> xd Great minds think alike I guess...</center>
ChibiLaryla
Jamizoid
And at the exact same time as well. surprised
Jamizoid
ChibiLaryla
Jamizoid
And at the exact same time as well. surprised
<center> surprised Indeed.</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out