Welcome to Gaia! ::

niNjaKatt135
I loved using Talim. I liked the moves she used. Her voice gets annoying after awhile though

I used to LOVE Talim. I am so sad they just up and decided to take her out the game! I thought she fit in quite well.

My favorite charcater is Chai Xianghua. I gave a sermon at my church a few weeks ago and she was the focus of the first half of it. yes, she is that awesome!
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135
I loved using Talim. I liked the moves she used. Her voice gets annoying after awhile though

I used to LOVE Talim. I am so sad they just up and decided to take her out the game! I thought she fit in quite well.

My favorite charcater is Chai Xianghua. I gave a sermon at my church a few weeks ago and she was the focus of the first half of it. yes, she is that awesome!

Yea... I was disappointed to open up Soul Caliber 5 all excited to find that Talim was no longer in the game. After that, Sung Mina became my new favorite. Talim will always by my number one :3
niNjaKatt135
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135

Yea... I was disappointed to open up Soul Caliber 5 all excited to find that Talim was no longer in the game. After that, Sung Mina became my new favorite. Talim will always by my number one :3

I feel you. They took out some of the greats. First Hawrong, then Talim and Mina. Heck, U even miss Rock! And where did Zaselamel and Setsuka go?
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135

I feel you. They took out some of the greats. First Hawrong, then Talim and Mina. Heck, U even miss Rock! And where did Zaselamel and Setsuka go?

They all just kinda disappeared outta no where without warning. At least the creators try to keep their spirits alive by adding characters that use the same type and style of fighting. That's probably because they couldn't find anything better to throw into the game so they just changed characters but kept the basics. No new story plots either >.<
niNjaKatt135
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135

They all just kinda disappeared outta no where without warning. At least the creators try to keep their spirits alive by adding characters that use the same type and style of fighting. That's probably because they couldn't find anything better to throw into the game so they just changed characters but kept the basics. No new story plots either >.<

Tis ture. I ahve to say though, that over all I am pleased with the game. It plays well. Thats the most important part!
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135

Tis ture. I ahve to say though, that over all I am pleased with the game. It plays well. Thats the most important part!

Yea. One thing I really like about it is that you don't have to waste your time soul charging, leaving yourself defenseless for an open attack XD

Malevolent Warlord

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135

How did that happen at church (meaning the focus of the sermon)? Just curious.
Kamen Rider Psyga
AllThingsNew101
niNjaKatt135

How did that happen at church (meaning the focus of the sermon)? Just curious.

Well, I focused on Xianghua's story, as tols by the game, about how she was fail, and timid, and unable to believe in her ability to be the weilder of the Soul Caliber, until she DECIDED to believe in herself, and stated in SC4!

I then went on to talk about how it was only after she chose to act on the knowledge she knew (that she was the true weilder of the blade) that she was able to be the woman she needed to be.

Then I talked about how God says good things about who we are as people, and it is not enough to just know what He says. We have to act on the knowledge (Which I presented as the defenition of "believing" wink !

If you are interested, I could let you listen to the sermon. It is online!

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My favorite is Tira, no only because her unique weapon(the ring blade). but because during her fights. she changes moods, and fighting styles. Makes it more of a challenge in my opinion

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
My favorite Soul Calibur Characters (of All Time) have to be Patroklos, Raphael, Setsuka, Amy, Cassandra, and Talim.

Not pissed at the removal of Talim or most of the older characters as I felt that their reasons for not being around were plausible. In the case of Talim: yes, let's send 37 year old Talim out to save the world with the power of wind. AGAIN. Talim had her moments and while PS still needs to explain what she's been doing for past 17 years, I don't miss her anymore.

Romantic Fatcat

Xianghua, but I hate how they made her marry some random dude in the most recent game. :/ It ruined her for me.
And honestly...I hate the new game. If they wanted to "start fresh" I think they should have done just that. Everything seemed to be wrapped up nicely in SC4. >~< Although the plot was so confusing to me, bleh.
I realize other people like it, but it disappointed me. Character creation is fun though!

Hallowed Lunatic

Zasalamel. Love the calm and centered killer with my all time favorite weapon the scythe. Other than that I really like Zwei and Raph.(Which both are left handed like myself XD)

Dapper Dabbler

I've only ever played SC IV, but my two favourites are Setsuka and Tira. I kind of suck with Setsuka, though, and mostly just spam throws.
Seong Mina is pretty cool, too. I really hate fighting Voldo, though. He just creeps me out.
Generica Townsley
I've only ever played SC IV, but my two favourites are Setsuka and Tira. I kind of suck with Setsuka, though, and mostly just spam throws.
Seong Mina is pretty cool, too. I really hate fighting Voldo, though. He just creeps me out.

I feel you about Voldo, He is just creepy. I remeber in Soul Blade (Soul Edge) for the Playstation, he was crazy, but not creepy. Now he is all flamboint and what not, and I just ain't feelin' him like I used to!

Interesting Fatcat

Let's see:

Original characters: Edge Master (My most favorite character) Talim, Kilik, Xiba, and Siegfried. I wanna master all characters so I can be good with Edge Master.

Guest Character: Link. Always was, and always will be, my favorite guest character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff