Welcome to Gaia! ::

I didn't see a thread already, but I might've missed it. If so, sorry!

Any Soul Calibur game, doesn't matter! I just want to know who's your favorite? Is it because of the fighting? The design? Personality?

I like both Seong Mina and Yun Seong the best, but I love the designs of everyone. Hilda is pretty cool to though.
I love cervantes because if his awesome fight style, but his character is awkward. I like Yuen Sung or whatever it is in SC4 because he was cool and his fight style was awesome
Siegfried's always been pretty cool; helps that he's a fairly easy (if cheap : p) character to use. Plus it's nice to see that he at least realistically aged for SC V; rockin' that long hair and stubble all along.

Xianghua's also a fun character to use, though not the biggest fan of her myself. I usually just use her style to make Aqua from Kingdom Hearts. : P

Ruthless Rogue

Sigfried isnt cheap. easily the worst character in the game lol

hes my favorite and i main him however. His looks are amazing *-*

Malevolent Mage

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Tira is my favorite because well she's hot *blushes*, she's insane (insane characters are awsome), Eiserne Drossel is such an awsome weapon,she has a rather unique fighting style, and she's my main.

Shy Seeker

Nightmare and or Siegfried
cause you need large swords to be a viable character.

User Image
For the first time in my life I feel like I could start everything brand new!

I like Sophitia, Pyhrra, and Talim. :3 (And Sieggy). Although more recently I have given some thought to Patroklos.

Witty Hunter

Nightmare, his style of complete domination compliments my agressive playstyle very well. I also like his design, my favorite being his Alt. in SCV, but I prefer the regular Soul Edge to the Alt. version.

Malevolent Mage

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
Claves Reborn

User Image
For the first time in my life I feel like I could start everything brand new!

I like Sophitia, Pyhrra, and Talim. :3 (And Sieggy). Although more recently I have given some thought to Patroklos.

What.. wha? You can choose more than one fav character? lol
Well I my favorite characters are Tira, Sophitia, and Pyrrha.

Shy Fatcat

I adore natsu, xiba and Ivy.
This is a tough one. Oh yes. Olcadan was my favorite in 3, because he's a man with an OWL HEAD. Nothing is cooler. Nothing. :3

In four, that's gotta be Ashlotte, I loved how she was essentially a faster Astaroth, and remember thinking "Yes, finally, his style is usable!" Plus the whole Clockwork puppet/maiden thing is pretty dang cool.

I've also always loved playing as Cervantes, and it seems that they really upped his cool factor in 5. He's far more pirate-y and far less... undead, I guess. Good stuff there. biggrin

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tipsy 100
My favorite fighting style was Talim's, but considering she didn't return in V, I have grown on Viola's fighting style.
I don't have an exact favorite character, but I do like Viola, Tira, Setsuka, and Patroklos.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
Pyrrha or Sophitia, specifically SCIII Soph.

I favor them as characters and as styles.

Aged Autobiographer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
well I like using...
Maxi, Raphael, Kilik, Yun Seong, and Seong Mina

Generous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
well my favourite soul calibur characters are nightmare and ezio