Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Story Title: Hospitality

Author: sweetest angel

Category: Inuyasha

Summary: On her way home, Kagome rescues a young girl swept away in the rain-filled river. When the girl's father finds out about her heroism, will gratitude grow to something more? *summary by FRIZZ * WARNING: Mature content. Sesshomaru Kagome story

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Story Title: 4 0 s e c o n d s

Author: calysto-antonsen

Category: Death Note

Summary: AU after chapter 102. LightRaito's plan worked. Mikami came through. Near did not replace the book in the bank.Spoilers for mangaanime ending. 1st chap au conclusion. rest au drabbles. COMPLETE!

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Story title: Within the Pale White Light

Author: Gloria Stone

Category: Naruto/Halo

Summary: Shikamaru, Hinata, Lee and Naruto find themselves in a strange world with even stranger enemies.Crossover with Halo

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Title: In Kindergarden it's called SHARING

Author: Gloria Stone

Category: Bleach

Summary: Ichigo and his inner hollow decide to be grown up about their situation and to share. Three hours a day, not during school, No eating souls, no hurting anyone. Those are the rules. To bad Ichigo never mentioned staying away from a certain lady death god

Shapeshifter

Title: A Forfeit of Dreams
Author: K L Morgan
Category: Labyrinth
Rating: M
Summary: If you had a second chance, would you take it? If you had a choice, would you do the right thing? And if you had a dream... what would you give to make it come true?

Shapeshifter

Title: Some Sacred Place
Author: N.H. Arawn
Category: D.Gray-man
Summary: “I don’t remember…” Lavi started racking his brain for an instance of the name somewhere in his memory. There was nothing there, nothing but for this moment, nothing but black. "I'm Lavi? And you're Tyki? You know me?" LUCKY, YAOI

Shapeshifter

Title: The Fine Line
Author: N.H. Arawn
Summary: Love and hate are said to be the same emotion, so what does it take for Allen and Kanda to stop hating and start doing something else? And once the line has been crossed, what are the repercussions? AreKan and Yulllen, Lucky, OC.

Shapeshifter

Title: Nightmare Game
Author: SisterWicked
Summary: Lavi finds himself playing by someone else's rules...What does it take to break a person? N/C LUCKY

Shapeshifter

Title: Rilzit
Author: Kitteh and Neo
Category: Invader Zim
Summary: Why didn't I listen to Dad? I could have been safe at home studying science or some stupid s**t, but noooo....I had to fall in love with a stupid alien and help him take over the Earth. Real smart Dib. [ZADR]

Shapeshifter

Title: Unheard Love
Author: Growing Pains
Category: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Summary: [Seto x Jou] Seto does not know what to do when love conquers his heart, and to his enemy nevertheless. The fact that Jou seems to be everywhere only makes it worse.

Shapeshifter

Title: Gone with the Morning
Author: Veritas Found
Category: Doctor Who
Summary: They’re not questioning the impossible anymore, but they are finding that maybe it’s not quite enough.

Shapeshifter

Title: 1923, The Only Fault
Author: Iluxia
Category: Fullmetal Alchemist
Summary: Oneshot, complete. As Edward settles into his new life in New England with Alphonse, far away from the ravages of wars in Europe and safely ensconced in the arms of America's best university, he encounters a face he never thought he'd see again. Roy/Ed

Shapeshifter

Title: The Window
Author: SilverShine
Category: Naruto
Summary: Kakasaku Sakura always wanted to see Kakashi unmasked. This was a bit much though...
story: Remember Me

Author: Fairywings81

category: Twilight

sumarry: Amy Buckner is a huge Twilight fan, thanks to her brother Jasper. But when he dies suddenly, she finds it hard to accept. The day after his funeral, an accident lands Amy in the Cullen house. Can Jasper and his family help her deal with her pain?

and

Story: Now your one of us

Author: Fairywings81

Category: Twilight

Summary:While vacationing, Alice and Jasper Hale stumble across the planning of a massacre. Emma Volding is a six-year-old who's mother is killed in the fray. Seeing she has a similar gift, Carlisle grants permission for Alice and Jasper to take her in as theirs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff