Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Story Title: Edward's Lulluby

Author: Daddys Little Cannibal

Category: Twilight

Summary: Bella wants to make her own lullaby for Edward; problem is she doesn’t know how to play the piano. Cute and short one-shot. BXE
Story Title: Paint With Words

Author: Ink Child

Category: Naruto

Summary: :SasuxHina: He's been given the world again, he's been given more than he had before, and now she's there, breakable like glass and more precious to him than anything should be. Itachi 'will' fall.
Story Title: Cursed

Author: Faust VII

Summary: A curse brought them together but time made them love each other. Sesshomaru is cursed by a sorceress, his memories stolen and his body changed to that of a five year old child. Kagome is the one to find him. I Do Not Own Inuyasha. REDONE.
Loveless Tale

Summary: :SasuxHina: He's been given the world again, he's been given more than he had before, and now she's there, breakable like glass and more precious to him than anything should be. Itachi 'will' fall.

The Url for both author and story title are:

That's all. Just a quick note to Loveless Tale, please don't forget to put the links in. It makes it easier to get to the story/author when you do. Please remember that for next time.
Story Title: Alter Egos

Author: Aishuu

Category: Cardcaptor Sakura

Summary: "Yukito is a young man in college, no family, and homosexual attractions which seem to be no cause of conflict. [...] One interesting thing is that Yukito claims to be the "false form" of Yue. This wording is of interest to me, as Yukito is a very intelligent young man who has done his own research on the condition and would know the proper term should be alter..." Yukito and Yue... where does one end and the other begin?

Note: I notice that the category, Cardcaptor Sakura, would want most to call it "childish." However, this fanfiction writer shows a world that fancy and reality met using a character who never existed in the CLAMP world, but if the Cardcaptor story progressed into a darker light, she could have existed.

p.s. I am glad to have found this since I wanted to share this with others, but I had no idea where to place it. Thank you.
Isabella Haliwell
Loveless Tale

The Url for both author and story title are:

That's all. Just a quick note to Loveless Tale, please don't forget to put the links in. It makes it easier to get to the story/author when you do. Please remember that for next time.

oops sorry!

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Toya Sohma

p.s. I am glad to have found this since I wanted to share this with others, but I had no idea where to place it. Thank you.

No need to thank me. I've got quite a few stories that I think should be shared with others too.

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Loveless Tale

oops sorry!

Its okay, just remember for next time.

Story Title: Puppy 101

Author: Ladya C Maxine

Summary: A prank spell turns Inuyasha and Sesshomaru back into young pups. Kagome volunteers to keep them safe in her time until a cure is found. But as she soon finds out: Puppies are a handful! Chapter 12 up!
Story Title: Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner

Author: Daddys Little Cannibal

Summary: READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! Bella Swan is a journalism major at Forks University. Edward Masen is a famous vampire model, Bella is sent to interview him. BXE
Story Title: Summer's Plight

Author: Knightwood

Category: Power Rangers

Summary: Summer's always had control issues. Now she seems to have lost all control as she finds herself at the scene of a crime with all the evidence pointing to her and no memory of how she got there. How can she prove she's innocent if she doesn't know herself?

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Kurokashi-san
Story Title: Second Kiss

Author: Fifth Horseman

Summary: Misato asks Shinji a question. What starts as teasing, turns into something else.

Story Title: Forbidden Attraction

Author: Luvdarain5

Summary: An unexpected moment of attraction between an unexpected couple...Mina and Artemis, [tall, gorgeous, sexy Artemis, not the kitty version!] and an moment that suprises them both.

Story Title: Summoned for Duty

Author: Guardian of Hope

Summary: An innocent, white, pasteboard card summons Tommy to one of the worst of his duties, as a Ranger and as a citizen of America; unless Elsa has her way!

Story Title: Michiru's Love

Author: I'm the reason the rum is gone

Summary: Michiru contemplates her love for Haruka.

Story Title: Summer's Plight

Author: Knightwood

Summary: Summer's always had control issues. Now she seems to have lost all control as she finds herself at the scene of a crime with all the evidence pointing to her and no memory of how she got there. How can she prove she's innocent if she doesn't know herself?

These are just some of my favorites.

First of all, this is too many. Your only allowed to do one per post. Second, what's the category for these. You forgot that. Please go through this and at least add the category to it. And, next time you post, only post one story.

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Thank you, Kurokashi-san, for fixing your post. Please remember to not do that again, okay?

Story Title: Hello Stranger

Author: Burrberry Bugsy

Summary: AU. A college class has everyone pairing up as married couples for 28 days. But how hard would it be to focus on passing the class when you’re paired up with your worst enemy’s girlfriend? How much worse when you actually started to fall for her? ExB

Eloquent Carnivore

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Ignoring every
t e m p t a t i o n...

Story Title: Endless Ways to Spend a Dollar

Author: Ricchan

Category: Sandman

Summary:When Delirium received a present, she became determined to repay the one who gave it to her. However, she had no idea how to properly repay a god. Thus, she consulted her siblings, and got several interesting results. [SandmanAmerican Gods Crossover]

Possibly one the best fanfictions I've ever read. I love it.

Only to destroy my sanity

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Story Title: Random Encounter

Author: Shoomy2003

Catagory: Inuyasha

Summary: Oneshot. Kagome goes for a bath but gets much more than she bargained for.

**It's rated T, not M, just so you don't think it's a lemon** xD

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Story Title: Abbracciare il Cantante

Author: Bratty-Vamp

Summary: What if Edward left Forks after his first encounter with Bella, and he never returned? Fate couldn't keep these two apart. But meeting at a later time and place might have changed the nature of their relationship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games