Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Title: Oasis Begins in Dawns Azure Light Aisle

Author: Daniella Harwood

Category: Star Wars

Summary: 'Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Master, was dying.' The debilitating condition of his Master causes Obi-Wan Kenobi to take a more active role in the Naboo Blockade Crisis, ensuring the beginning of a friendship with Queen Padmé Amidala. Four stories, one saga.

Hilarious Genius

...Title: Game of Secrets

Author:TheManyFacesofJester

Rating: T

Category: MerlinXHunger Games Cross-Over

Summary: An unpaid debt required Merlin to volunteer as a tribute for The Hunger Games. His first main goal, Stay Alive. His second, Keep his secrets. But if he wishes to accomplish one, will he have to abandon the other? Hunger Games/Merlin Cross-Over ... User Image

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Title: One Kiss

Author: mayghaen17

Category: Vampire Diaries (TV Show)

Summary: All Damon wants from Elena is one kiss...just one. But one kiss can change everything...

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Title: The Crossing Over

Author: amber75

Category: Star Wars

Summary: Much to Anakin's dismay, Padme decides to stay at the Temple with ObiWan to help him with a project of compassion. During this time, she learns much about the Jedi and herself. Takes place between AOTC and ROTS.

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Title: Consumed

Author: CreepingMuse

Summary: Was the kiss at the end of "The New Deal" really worth feeling guilty about? Elena isn't so sure.
Title: Mental

Author: Sara Holmes

Category: Harry Potter

Rating: M

Summary: HP/DM. Harry thinks that he's already spent quite enough time sharing a mind with someone else, thankyouverymuch. A miscast Legilimency spell says otherwise... WARNINGS: Sexual content, bad language.

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Title: Truth Lies Underneath

Author: Lizzy85cec

Summary: A recap of The Return when Damon shows up drunk on Elena's bed. I hated the ending so this is my version of it. My 1st VD fic so be nice & please R/R. ***Now continuing the story in line with the show's episodes but with DELENA focus. Hope you like biggrin

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Title: Georgia on my Mind

Author: Meredith Girl

Summary: Damon takes Elena on his little road trip to Georgia. Elena, distraught over her resemblence to Katherine, decides to let loose with surprising consequences. Canon through "Bloodlines." Follows most of the show plot with Damon-ic twists...

Shameless Loiterer

13,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Title: Memories

Author: StarkBlack

Cat: One Piece

Summary: AU Zoro/Sanji Sanji was in an accident and has lost his memory. Now Zoro takes the painful steps of helping Sanji take back his life. Will the swordsman win back his love? Or is he doomed to be just a friend forever?

My love for this story almost borders on the obscene. It's that amazing. Seriously, anything StarkBlack writes is really good and I encourage everyone to check out her stories.

Shameless Loiterer

13,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Title: Talking in Her Sleep

Author: Determamfidd

Category: How to Train Your Dragon(movieverse)

Summary: Hiccup's been away for six months. When he finally comes home, he's... well, maybe Astrid and Ruffnut shouldn't be blamed for their reactions. And they're not the only ones...

and it's sequel

Title: When in Rome

Summary: Three months after the events of 'Talking In Her Sleep', Hiccup and Astrid have settled into their married life. Until a Viking convocation tears Hiccup away, and sends them all on a frantic chase around the known world...

I adore When in Rome. Talking in Her Sleep is good too and you really should read it first, but it's not entirely necessary. Just a few minor things from When in Rome will make more sense if you do.

I figured it would be okay to put these two in the same post since one is a sequel to the other. Just tell me if you would rather they be in two separate posts and I'll change it.

Shameless Loiterer

13,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Title: We Call This Boy on Boy

Author: peroxidepest17

Category: One Piece

Summary: Sanji and Zoro introduce modern ideas to a primitive culture. Or something.

Don't be fooled by the title or summary. This is a one shot comedy piece poking fun at yaoi and yaoi fangirls, but it has an amusing story to go with it and the characters are well written. Definitely worth a quick read.

Shameless Loiterer

13,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Title: Trainwreck on Kamabakka

Author: Tyigra

Category: One Piece

Summary: If "Suzy" can make it through the day without giving in, Sanji wins. If Zoro can make Sanji fess up rather then endure further embarrassment, Zoro wins. Or so they thought… ZoroxSanji Pre-Slash. Complete!

It's sequel: RelationShipwreck

Summary: Sequel to "Trainwreck on Kamabakka." Sanji learns something as he and Zoro hitchhike across the Grand Line: the best way to learn is to teach. SanjixZoro, rampant OCs with Issues. Complete!

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Title: Fate's Gambit

Author: robst

Summary: Fate looked on as the boy who's destined to lead the fight against the darkness was slowly being broken down until she's compelled to take action that will change his life forever. Pre-Hogwarts, friendship H/Hr/L rating is for Dursleys treatment of Harry

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Title: FG2 - The Trio Hits Hogwarts

Summary: this is a sequel to 'Fate's Gambit' if you haven't read that then I'm afraid you won't have a Scooby what's going on here. Harry/Hermione/Luna
Tristelianna Haliwell
Title: FG2 - The Trio Hits Hogwarts

Summary: this is a sequel to 'Fate's Gambit' if you haven't read that then I'm afraid you won't have a Scooby what's going on here. Harry/Hermione/Luna

All the stories by this author is good, you know.

Title: Twilight Sorta

Author: Hearts In Strangeness

Category: Twilight, with some hints of Harry Potter, Vampire Diaries, The Mortal Instruments Series, Wizards of Waverly Place, X-Men, and Sweep.

Summary: After years of never meeting her father, Bella ends up going to visit him for the first time in her life, where she ends up meeting Edward Cullen, vampire...and the one person whom she will love forever.

Note, though it has quite a list of things in the Category, it is, first and foremost, a Twilight fanfic. It just has some characters from each of the categories listed, though they play a very small roll in the fic at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff