Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Colors of the Wind, Reflection, and I'll Try

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
OMG there are so many Disney songs that i absolutely adore lol. i think my ultimate favorites would have to be God Help The Outcasts from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, I'll Make A Man Out of You from Mulan, and I Won't Say I'm In Love from Hercules.
Um i would have to say Aladdin or Mulan. I loved both of them but i found me watching Mulan every time i would go to my dad's girlfriends house with her daughter. smile i love Friend Like Me from Aladdin and I'll make a man out of you from Mulan.

Chatty Dabbler

2,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anything from Lion King is amazing <3 Sleeping Beauty has a gorgeous soundtrack too!
I love so many Disney movie songs ! It's so hard to choose, their are so many great songs ! I can never forget '' A Whole New World '' from Aladdin.

Big Member

Colors of the Wind - Pocahontas
brings me to tears ;u;

I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan
Kiss the Girl - the Little Mermaid
God Help the Outcasts - the Hunchback of Notre Dame

well now just about everything else everyone else is listing i love too o 3o

Timid Genius

Heaven, is the whole of our hearts ♥

----------

This whole scene is just....perf. I love this movie so much and Mary Costa's voice is so beautiful.

I also really like this song. I really the way Kathryn Beaumont sings in this movie. I just really like her voice period lol. Good thing she's in two of my favorite Disney movies smile

----------

♥ And Heaven don't tear you apart

Thieving Rogue

2,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Lion King and The Little Mermaid are probably my favourite Disney soundtracks. Though I also adore Bare Necessities, We Are Siamese and Heigh Ho.

Fun fact, I have a Hakuna Matata tattoo. That is how obsessed with Disney soundtracks I am.
everybody wants to be a cat
i'll make a man out of you
circle of life
youve got a friend in me
kiss the girl
reflection
just around the riverbend
i wont say im in love
strangers
Disney always manages to have incredible songs with their films. I absolutely love Beauty and the Beast, but my favorite song is always hard to say...Right now I guess i would have to say "We;re the best of Friends" from Fox and the Hound.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games