Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

fall out boy

like 0.6078431372549 60.8% [ 31 ]
dislike 0.3921568627451 39.2% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Galaxydust
now u've trnd my thrd nto a rgmnt zne but thtz ok cause this iz a ntrsting rgmnt n i luv t rgu so keep goin

wtf? did you forget what vowels are?
You're a Fall Out Boy fan, so it's not like I actually expect you to be intelligent, but I didn't think you would be MCR fan-level stupid.
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator

Jesus, you really do suck at this whole internet thing. It's bad enough that you come across as an illiterate halfwit, but you can't even use the ******** quote function correctly. Keep up the great work, sparky.

that's a stupid thing to let bother you i feel sorry for

You may as well be typing "ahsdg;ouhawrwr23423oi4j!!2132131@#$@#q UR DUM rewewrwer4r4" because that's about what your posts have amounted to.

dude miss whatever ur not gonna make me care y r u try'n

NO U eriohFWE8HT 34TQ34T TQ34 G FDAISHAGS HOex

its not my fault thats retarded and its not my fault that u can't understand my typing plenty of other people can its just ur p***k preference
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator

Jesus, you really do suck at this whole internet thing. It's bad enough that you come across as an illiterate halfwit, but you can't even use the ******** quote function correctly. Keep up the great work, sparky.

that's a stupid thing to let bother you i feel sorry for

You may as well be typing "ahsdg;ouhawrwr23423oi4j!!2132131@#$@#q UR DUM rewewrwer4r4" because that's about what your posts have amounted to.

its not my fault thats retarded and its not my fault that u can't understand my typing plenty of other people can its just ur p***k preference

Wow. Other people can decipher your button mashing typing style. You must be so proud that there are other people whose IQ's are as low as yours
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
now u've trnd my thrd nto a rgmnt zne but thtz ok cause this iz a ntrsting rgmnt n i luv t rgu so keep goin

wtf? did you forget what vowels are?
You're a Fall Out Boy fan, so it's not like I actually expect you to be intelligent, but I didn't think you would be MCR fan-level stupid.

no i did that on purpose its killing u isn't it hee hee, i get it ur one of those ocd people which there is nothing wrong with even though ur trying to bug me ur amusing me more every second wow what a great personality just right t manipulate
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator

Wow. Other people can decipher your button mashing typing style. You must be so proud that there are other people whose IQ's are as low as yours

no i'm just glad they don't all have sticks up their butt like u and wow looks like u can read now omg
Galaxydust

I don't. neutral
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator

no i'm just glad they don't all have sticks up their butt like u and wow looks like u can read now omg

I think you're getting confused. You're the illiterate one here, not me. rolleyes
Pale Fairy
Galaxydust

I don't. neutral

it's ok u don't have to im really not concerned with this issue
Galaxydust
Pale Fairy
Galaxydust

I don't. neutral

You're not 'concerned' that a lot of people think you're a complete idiot? neutral
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator

I think you're getting confused. You're the illiterate one here, not me. rolleyes

no i just don't care i'm not gonna sit here and make sure every little thing is right just cause it bothers u I don't care what u think if ur commentn on the thread i appreciate any contributions but other than tht i dnt care
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator

no i just don't care i'm not gonna sit here and make sure every little thing is right just cause it bothers u I don't care what u think if ur commentn on the thread i appreciate any contributions but other than tht i dnt care

It's not a matter of making sure every little thing is right. I'm not talking about typos, I'm referring to your pathetic use of chatspeak as if it were an acceptable way to communicate. I seriously doubt you even could type a complete sentence without making yourself look like a moron.
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
Pale Fairy
Galaxydust

I don't. neutral

You're not 'concerned' that a lot of people think you're a complete idiot? neutral

no why shoulld i you don't know me y shld u care wether or not i make myself look like an idiot ohh i see how compassionate thanx for caring iam going to make a drastic desision in my life right now to always be grammatically and spotlessly literate from here on out - not
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator
Galaxydust
This Old Oscillator

It's not a matter of making sure every little thing is right. I'm not talking about typos, I'm referring to your pathetic use of chatspeak as if it were an acceptable way to communicate. I seriously doubt you even could type a complete sentence without making yourself look like a moron.

i could, but i'm not going to proove it cause i don't owe you anything; neither do i have to proove anything to you...nice try though i still don't care
there my favorite band too!!!! haha yesss xp

heart heart FaLl OuT BoY heart heart
XxDArkk_SAkkuRAxX
there my favorite band too!!!! haha yesss xp

heart heart FaLl OuT BoY heart heart

That's cool whose ur favorite of the band or what do u like best about them??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games