Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Vampire

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lady Gaga is awesome.
heart I come with love heart
Get your achievements elsewhere. Unless you want to actually discuss something related to Lady Gaga, then you have no business posting in this section.

Hilarious Noob

VampLV52
Get your achievements elsewhere. Unless you want to actually discuss something related to Lady Gaga, then you have no business posting in this section.

-.- You really use this as a place to feel better about yourself don't you?

She isn't hurting you by posting this here, leave her alone.
Queesh
VampLV52

No, it would be foolish to have one's self-esteem depend on something so trivial as a website. My posts are in no way reflective of my feelings for myself.

Hilarious Noob

VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52

No, it would be foolish to have one's self-esteem depend on something so trivial as a website. My posts are in no way reflective of my feelings for myself.

I'm just telling you, leave her alone. She can post whatever she wants. Let moderators handle it.
Queesh
VampLV52
Queesh
VampLV52

I'm just telling you, leave her alone. She can post whatever she wants. Let moderators handle it.

If you would have just been telling me to do that, then you would not have been making any assumption in regard to my character. wink

Playful Player

9,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Try the chatterbox, and then title your post whatever your achievement is.

The CB has gotten better with helping out with achievements. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games