Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Starstrukk Amaya
Oh wow. o_o That's surprising.

Ah well. Maybe shouldn't be that surprised.

Sorry. I'm in a foul mood so I'mma go kill monsters. Long day at work.
Aww...I'm sorry. <gentle nuzzles> I have learned some about zomg if you ever want to meet up. Feel better. heart

/petpet

Just been a long, long and stressful day.

And sure, we can. I;m on the Bladed Vase server, hanging around the Village Greens

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Thank you very much! <nuzzles into your lap, purrs> You look like a dark prince! <purrs>

o.o orly? I didn't even notice. o3o -pets-

Fashionable Streaker

12,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Sonaxiom

I see o.o;
Have fun I guess sad

Kawaii Mage

Starstrukk Amaya
Ahhh I love your username. It sounds so cool. 4laugh

Popular Kitten

Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Just, drop us/me a line when the new thread is up? There is a way to turn notices off from a thread you've started you know. My gaia page, the account settings...the second to last one in the drop down menu has a lot you check or uncheck it. You simply uncheck it should work. Oh well, let us know when new thread is up.

But like I said Sweetie,
there are other threads of mine that i DO need notifs
from. I cant cut them ALL off and there is no way for me to
just cut this ONE off. so I'm sorry everyone
Kittique

you can still keep
the idea and name and just move it to someone else's name.
on a new thread. that simple =/

Mewling Kitten

13,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Princess Kuchiki
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Princess Kuchiki
I saw that you've been getting to the quotes. XD
I chat a lot. <nod nod> Oh well, moving off the thread I guess. <whimpers>

I hate that this thread closed down. emo
I know..ME TOO!! crying

Mewling Kitten

13,650 Points
Gaaria
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Thank you very much! <nuzzles into your lap, purrs> You look like a dark prince! <purrs>

<Purrs melting into your lap, snuggles close> Yes, you do! <smiles, tail swish> Or perhaps a dark rogue with good dress sense? lol Idk..blue is my favorite color though, and your hair really stands out!

Mewling Kitten

13,650 Points
Starstrukk Amaya
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Starstrukk Amaya
Oh wow. o_o That's surprising.

Ah well. Maybe shouldn't be that surprised.

Sorry. I'm in a foul mood so I'mma go kill monsters. Long day at work.
Aww...I'm sorry. <gentle nuzzles> I have learned some about zomg if you ever want to meet up. Feel better. heart

/petpet

Just been a long, long and stressful day.

And sure, we can. I;m on the Bladed Vase server, hanging around the Village Greens

Do the server names change? I thought there was a fluff server. I do hope you feel better. I'm finally on where I can play now though. lol

Dapper Phantom

Sora Rorona
Starstrukk Amaya
Ahhh I love your username. It sounds so cool. 4laugh

I figure it's easier for people to talk to me and I'd rather go by "amaya" than "nameless".
But some guy on zOMG last night called me "star"
And I was like "REALLY DUDE? Finish reading my username and you can see a NAME there. Dx"

I don't know why it annoyed me so much. Maye because I finally changed it in hopes to familiarize people with my pen name and instead they just pick the first word and stick with it.

Kawaii Mage

Starstrukk Amaya

I figure it's easier for people to talk to me and I'd rather go by "amaya" than "nameless".
But some guy on zOMG last night called me "star"
And I was like "REALLY DUDE? Finish reading my username and you can see a NAME there. Dx"

I don't know why it annoyed me so much. Maye because I finally changed it in hopes to familiarize people with my pen name and instead they just pick the first word and stick with it.
Yeah I've always called you Amaya if I'm not mistaken. Well when I saw your pen name anyways. Nameless sounded... kinda.. lonely. xDD

OMG that's happened to me as well. I've been playing Ragnarok online for a lonnnnng time and
always make the same character with the name Lady Anko and 60% of people call me Lady.
And I just stare into their soul. Like really?! A lady is a lady, not a name! Call me Anko, GAH. rofl

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
Gaaria
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

<Purrs melting into your lap, snuggles close> Yes, you do! <smiles, tail swish> Or perhaps a dark rogue with good dress sense? lol Idk..blue is my favorite color though, and your hair really stands out!
Lol, why thank you. I actually have a blue top on as well, but it's covered by all the black. -pets more and scratches behind ears-

Obsessive Lovergirl

15,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I dont care about what sona said about not posting here! -posts anyway-

I miss Koukan, how it used to be. I miss the old group, how we all hung out together and just waited painfully for art to come along. Then get all explodey and happy when someone drew one of us. Or all of us.

It's been exactly one year since this thread started, and a wonderful year it's been. We made friends, enemies, frienemies, lovers, harem members, and life long "family" members. Our discussions from sex, love, religion, life, and all around 'us'.. I shall miss our bonds and our friendships.

But what I've gained outweighs what I've lost. Best friends, lasting relationships, and a bond that cannot be broken. I've had so much fun, and I hope to join you guys someday in a grand get-to-gether reunion.

I miss you all, and love you much. Naxi, Azrial, Equu, Ivy, Omeg, Koda, tipcy d, Gaaria, Selini, Amaya, Akio, Kitwhips, Simply M, Silver, Pengii, Crayon, Sin Fang, KC.. If I forgot anyone, Im sorry, my memory's not what it used to be (or ever was lol). You guys were the music to my heart and the candy to my eyes. Thank you for a year of amazing-happy-fun-times.

Stay awesome, all of you.

Love,
Kodo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out