Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Pants

17,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I find the oversexualized items to be more lazy than anything else.

"Hrm, I don't know what to draw... I have an idea! I'll make as little clothing as possible and sell it for $10! PERFECT!"

It's like... you drew three ******** lines, one for each n****e and one over the crotch, and you expect me to pay $10 for that s**t? Are you out of your mind? It's lazy, lazy, lazy.

Eloquent Heckler

Get your hands off my merkins!

Funny old thing religion..."God gave you this...now be deeply ashamed of it!"

Muscular Man-Lover

11,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
i dont really wanna say that there's too much sexy female items but i am saying there is, if you compare to the number of bulges dudes get compared to boob enhancements

boobs aren't suppose to be sexual organs but idk man dudes' dont have much of boobs to squeeze to begin with unless you're super ripped e A e
so yeah. something to be cupped for the male base users plsss

Summery Strawberry

really want a blinged out codpiece now.

Magic Mage

Disgusting? Tasteless?

... If they were, I'd be a hell of a lot more interested in them, that's for sure. I'd call what Gaia does only mundanely titillating, at best.

Fluffy Streaker

13,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
tasty and disgusting

Mega Bookworm

The Whiskey Witch
User Image

OH NOES! SEXXY BITS! IT MAKES ME MILDLY UNCOMFORTABLE.

Ahhh, you get major cool points for posting The Dude.
emotion_kirakira

On topic:
Honestly the human body as a whole doesn't bother me in the least nor has it ever and I don't ever want my daughter to grow up thinking the human body is something to be ashamed of.

With that said it's just pixels. neutral

Obsessive Pants

17,950 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Mereluna

Closest thing we got to that was Heartbreaker. Hell, we can use more.

Summery Strawberry

Bleeding Apocalypse
Mereluna

More and bigger. emotion_dowant

Perfect Saint

Bleeding Apocalypse
I find the oversexualized items to be more lazy than anything else.

"Hrm, I don't know what to draw... I have an idea! I'll make as little clothing as possible and sell it for $10! PERFECT!"

It's like... you drew three ******** lines, one for each n****e and one over the crotch, and you expect me to pay $10 for that s**t? Are you out of your mind? It's lazy, lazy, lazy.
xd It's like we're actually paying for the privilege to sport our skin. Nudity license is expensive!

Unholy Mage

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
Mereluna

I would never ever take that off. That's a brilliant idea.
Perhaps in a Dethklok item?

Fashionable Genius

Madam Ace
Are we doing this thing again?

"I don't like these items, they make me uncomfortable, make them go away, this site has to cater to meeeeeee"
Yeah, I'm not exactly a fan of that mentality either. Don't like something? Not like one's subjecting one to look at the avi.

Unholy Knight

22,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I believe there is actually a gold one in the Noel's Gift item, lol Only one that comes to mind currently.

@topic
Frankly I don't mind/care about the nudity items, I don't really find chibi people all that sexy to start with, and it's mostly all in fun. yea sure some of the items are a bit much, but frankly I just find it more juvenile and than offensive, lol 'Hur, hur look I can grab my avi's junk!'

It's just a boobs and skin, we all got them, nothing really worth freaking out about and really, you can complain all you want but you can't tell other people what to wear, just saying.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Mereluna
Bleeding Apocalypse
Mereluna

More and bigger. emotion_dowant

Bucktoothed Demon

17,700 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
Mereluna

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Oh dang you. I had forgotten that pose existed...now I feel the need to play with it some. Now where was that pony play item...*wanders off to the mp*

On topic, as an adult, I don't feel the need to make Gaia cater to my personal preferences every time something comes out that I don't personally like. Hell, I don't scream and cry 'My Eyes!" every time a blindingly pale item comes out that I just know will blend into the white of the forums. So, OP, judging by your post style your objection is based on your religion's stance on nudity and sexuality, don't you try and force your religion's opinions on me, and I won't force my misgivings about organized religions on you. K? Not trying to be harsh here, but it's Gaia's right to make and sell whatever the hell they feel like. *shrugs*

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Feral Elder

13,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: KO 200
To each his own. IRL I find most female lingerie outside of standard panties and bras too delicate, irritating and frivolous for my taste ( emotion_puke why does it have to be usually lace and silk)...but if there's a need, there's a market and buyers for that stuff.

Easy money here in Gaia I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces