╔═.♥.══════════╗

Jesus is my saviour

╚══════════.♥.═╝

Then you will know the TRUTH,
and the TRUTH will set you free

Loyal Vampire

PINK DINOSRAWR
what on earth is going on with gaia?
i seriously feel like im in an online brothel with some of the items they are releasing lately.
i remember when items were well thought out and worth the quest.
now the items seem tasteless and down right disgusting...

gaia, why not just release anatomy items and be done with it!

╔═.♥.══════════╗

Jesus is my saviour

╚══════════.♥.═╝

Then you will know the TRUTH,
and the TRUTH will set you free

I like it. Sometimes you wanna just feel sexy, even if it's just an avatar. I just want them to release a pregnancy item, but I know that will most likely never happen, since it puts a bad taste in my mouth because of all the trolls who would pair it with the violent items. But I don't really think they've released anything less tasteless than what most music arts wear now-a-days. Sex sells, especially to me xD I can see where you're coming from regardless, but to each their own c:

Doting Humorist

idk i like tits

Manly Werewolf

If they could release a d**k item, I'd be the first to buy it. Or like, thin white boxer-briefs with a bulge that leaves practically nothing to the imagination.

Point being: Everything pleases some people and displeases others. The sexy/provocative items sell well, so they'll continue making them if only for that reason.

Hardened Member

Ramielion
idk i like tits

butts are pretty awesome too

I AM SINCERELY BOTHERED BY THE LACK OF BOOTY AND BULGES ON THIS SITE

edit dammit wrong youtube

Loyal Vampire

sterek
If they could release a d**k item, I'd be the first to buy it. Or like, thin white boxer-briefs with a bulge that leaves practically nothing to the imagination.

Point being: Everything pleases some people and displeases others. The sexy/provocative items sell well, so they'll continue making them if only for that reason.

Hell, I'd buy that and wear it all the time. I think alot of people would like some more transsexual items xD GIVE ME THE DIVERSITY THAT EXISTS IN LIFE. ALL DIVERSITIES!

Timid Gatekeeper

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I don't like the Kama or Punishing items since I find them tasteless, but I do like the recent Nekola and Bunilla items because the clothes are cute. The sweater on Nekola especially won me over, but I don't give a flying ******** about the lingerie or see-through... Um, whatever you call those.

Lingerie and sexy/sensual has never appealed to me, but it appeals to some people. Though honestly, I thought that's why Tentacl was created, so that kind of stuff could be kept separately from Gaia. I always envisioned Gaia as a more fantasy based site, and I don't consider the Kama and Punishing items "fantasy."

Gaia never felt to me like it was meant to reflect reality, so that's why I feel the items have no place here. Same with pregnancy items. Keep that s**t elsewhere. talk2hand Pregnancy is gross. Babies are gross.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Tiny Shapeshifter

Too bad majority of them are coined with nice hair, eye/lip, arm/leg mods, etc. I always find the lingerie poses as wasted pose space in an item.

Manly Cub

it is rather tasteless and disgusting that nudity and sexuality offends you. it is also not your place to judge whether something sexual is tasteless or disgusting, that quickly leads to discrimination.

if you are too turned on by simplified, pixelled images of human anatomy, I'm worried about how you view sexual materials in real life.
My biggest problem with Godiva was opening up an announcement with twelve avatars with it. It felt like shock value and I was pissed.
They require nudity warnings in the art forums, but not in something everyone sees.

Doting Humorist

Slick Southpaw
Ramielion
idk i like tits

butts are pretty awesome too

I AM SINCERELY BOTHERED BY THE LACK OF BOOTY AND BULGES ON THIS SITE

edit dammit wrong youtube

soooo true. wingdings not enough where that booty at emotion_8c

Loyal Vampire

Aperture Sentry Turret
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I don't like the Kama or Punishing items since I find them tasteless, but I do like the recent Nekola and Bunilla items because the clothes are cute. The sweater on Nekola especially won me over, but I don't give a flying ******** about the lingerie or see-through... Um, whatever you call those.

Lingerie and sexy/sensual has never appealed to me, but it appeals to some people. Though honestly, I thought that's why Tentacl was created, so that kind of stuff could be kept separately from Gaia. I always envisioned Gaia as a more fantasy based site, and I don't consider the Kama and Punishing items "fantasy."

Gaia never felt to me like it was meant to reflect reality, so that's why I feel the items have no place here. Same with pregnancy items. Keep that s**t elsewhere. talk2hand Pregnancy is gross. Babies are gross.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Harsh words from someone who looks male o; I happen to think pregnancy is beautiful, you know, it's how you were allowed to be alive. I agree with you for the most part that it doesn't belong here, especially seeing so many violent items, which IMO are gross and tasteless c: Are you saying that incubi and succubi aren't fantasy? D: Oh my god, my world has been ROCKED.

Lavish Bunny

17,550 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Are we doing this thing again?

"I don't like these items, they make me uncomfortable, make them go away, this site has to cater to meeeeeee"

Hardened Member

Yen Quest
I always find the lingerie poses as wasted pose space in an item.

agreed
since most of the lingerie comes with cleavage and castration

which means if you are too dark it will look terrible

and if you're a dude...thar be nothin

emo even ken doll at least gave you an illusion something MIGHT be there by his pants y'know not compressing his booty n' thighs

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Sorry dude, Gaia's full of perverts who for some reason like imagining they're maiming themselves and/or other people. You and I are in a very small minority. Therefore adblock is your friend. It's just how it goes. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff