Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
what the ********

happened to common sense around here emotion_donotwant
I post a simple little idea I had for a ring, and now there's so much negativity going on.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Sir Taurustar
I post a simple little idea I had for a ring, and now there's so much negativity going on.

It's a horrible idea, too many ways to abuse it
Now it's a question of how many times you can click attacks and heals in that time period...
Dia dhuit
Sir Taurustar

It's a horrible idea, too many ways to abuse it
Exactly. Some people think it's good, some thing it's bad, and it's causing negativity between. I should of never brought this idea up. In fact, if I could delete this thread, I would. I'm actually gonna just delete the first post about this.
Mister Male
My condolences.

Ah, kiddo, pay no attention to that complete asshat. (Ruecian, I'm talking about) Male, he ALWAYS talks out his a**.

Rainbow Filled Nights
I just saw this and you're butthurt about the whole thing.

As I said to the above guy. Pay no heed to him. He's but a walking dumbass. He's just a pot-stirrer.
RuecianXII
Rainbow Filled Nights
That takes the point of Stamina out of the game .-.
It'd have to have a LONG recharge if it was to work.
Like, 10 minute recharge.

So, you're willing to put this person's idea down, yet if anyone does the same to you, you think it's "mean" and "unfair"? Wow. Where do I see it as a "put down"? You're complaining about a Charge time. Even as far to assume it would be that long.

They always add new things and such. If they took his idea and made it happen the way he stated, you'd s**t brix. rolleyes

a message for RuecianXII

you sent me a PM, but you have your settings so you can only get PM's from friends so I couldnt reply. Then there was no where to leave a comment on your profile.

Quentin Quire is yours if you want it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces