Welcome to Gaia! ::

Delete Please.
Moon Qiao
Its weird I keep hearing voices in my thoughts..like if music I heard comes up, I will interpret it as a voice before it becomes music. It is only when I start to logically think it that it turns into a music or thought but I feel it turning from a voice into that I actually have to snap out of it before I realize they were actually voices..which makes no sense because they should be anything but that, they are just thoughts really right? It has only been happening from this month..I never used to have scary things happen to me like this before..I hope there is a logical explanation. If not then I want to know, I don't want to live with this..

I don't have a scientific answer for you my dear, I have a friend who could give you a very logical scientific answer backed up by many wonderful factoids. I personally believe that you shouldn't be terribly frighted by this. It sounds as though your over thinking it. I hear little voices all the time and no I'm not clinically insane. I have been tested. They don't mean any harm, most of the time it is really just that you have an over active imagination. Have you been watching scary movies, prehaps the woman in black? Real terror that one. or prehaps been reading horror novels?
The woman in black is not scary. There arent voices in the movie. I think u may be skitzo. The end.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Moon Qiao
Its weird I keep hearing voices in my thoughts..like if music I heard comes up, I will interpret it as a voice before it becomes music.
This is actually common. Language/speech are a very close thing to your subconscious. Hearing a series of noises and identifying it as speech before realizing it's music isn't abnormal, it's just the priority of one assumption our brain can make over another to instantly process what you're hearing.

It is only when I start to logically think it that it turns into a music or thought but I feel it turning from a voice into that I actually have to snap out of it before I realize they were actually voices..which makes no sense because they should be anything but that, they are just thoughts really right?
Some people relate thoughts to themselves with a voice and some do not. You evidently do. I do too.

It has only been happening from this month..I never used to have scary things happen to me like this before..I hope there is a logical explanation.
Are you a growing girl? People change as they age. The processes of the mind are no different.

If not then I want to know, I don't want to live with this..
It really is nothing to fear. I remember a time when my thoughts to myself were formless and silent. Now when I wait for a bus, I hear my voice saying "this goddamn bus better be here soon, I'm cold."

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jazin Kay

What Jazin said. It is nothing to worry about, honestly. I actually do suffer from hallucinations (auditory and visual) on occasion, and my therapist essentially said the same thing to me. Plus, sometimes our brains can just malfunction momentarily so we imagine that we hear something we don't really hear. It's not a big deal, it's just that a lot of people don't talk about it.

Dangerous Roisterer

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
as long as you know they're not real then it's no big deal...

but they could be spirits trying to communicate with you. meditate on them... close your eyes, relax, and focus on them. listen to them, and hear what they say. then decide if they are spirits or just your own subconcious.

Shy Fairy

i think you should be concerned if you have voices in your head. you could be schizophrenic. stare

Dangerous Regular

Why is it I can never resist clicking on threads that say "Delete please?" (Or any variation of the above?)

Eloquent Rogue

16,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
The Spellslinger
Why is it I can never resist clicking on threads that say "Delete please?" (Or any variation of the above?)

I can't either, it's just so tempting to jump in and see what was so embarrassing and keep up the fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff