Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Morning Gaia,

Were should i start? well, i still live at home with my mother, my father is scum so i don't talk to him, Well I'm 22 and happy, single enjoying my friends, really enjoying life but the last couple of weeks have been hard and well I'm just tired and i fear i will be pushed into a corner, so here is the situation.

Mum had the opportunity to take her foster children on a 2 week holiday so we can get some adjustments done to the house and unfortunately the kids can't be here because of the fumes.
on the disadvantage mum is asking my step dad to go with here, they are not together any more but remained friends, Now these two people can not really spend to much time together because their personalty's clash a lot,

Well my opinion is 2 weeks was way to long for both of them and i know because i have not stop hearing about since they left stressed but that's not the issue here, i was left in charge of looking after the house and helping with the adjustments well what i can help with i can not tile sweatdrop

but every time i get a call from my mom and she has had a fight with my step dad she sas stuff like I'm coming home early or trys to make a ridiculous decision to make HERSELF happy about the situation, More of less she keeps giving me things i need to sort out before she gets back, Now to add to the list she wants the bathroom painted before she gets back, trouble is being in a country town I'm having trouble finding one...

I feel I'm getting pushed into a corner, With all her demands I'm having trouble making and her not so nice phone calls 75% of the time I'm tired, reduced to going to bed extremely early waking up to early and feeling torn, I love my mum but I'm tired and don't know what to do, i spoke to her about ignoring him and she wont listen, I've tried to ring a few family members to talk about it so i can release some stress but my sister just had an op and i don't want to bother her with trivial things and my other to sis i cant seem to call them sad

I feel like i want to cry then someone might notice i have a problem,
I'm very good a sealing my emotions, according to mum i am the soulless one when it comes to emotions but how long can no FORCED into keeping them hidden, sweatdrop

It's breaking me and the past 2 weeks have shown -_-

im tired gaia please help some talking or solutions would be wounder full,,,

I might come back a little later see if anyone has been by
-Jizzum-
heart

Adored Admirer

I understand you're tired, but would it kill you to take this to Life Issues? This is Lifestyle Discussion. Lifestyle. Not Life Issues.

Also, it's not morning.

Newbie Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pseudo-Onkelos
I understand you're tired, but would it kill you to take this to Life Issues? This is Lifestyle Discussion. Lifestyle. Not Life Issues.

Also, it's not morning.

Yes, Yes it would kill me -_- i forgot about the sub-fourms, i
'm sorry hopefully the mod will pick this up and move it there.

Adored Admirer

Jizzum2012
Pseudo-Onkelos

Also, it's not morning.

Yes, Yes it would kill me -_- i forgot about the sub-fourms, i
'm sorry hopefully the mod will pick this up and move it there.

Let me help! biggrin

Adored Admirer

See A Roman Pick Him Up
Pseudo-Onkelos

Also, it's not morning.

Australian?

Or something like that.

Newbie Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pseudo-Onkelos
See A Roman Pick Him Up
Pseudo-Onkelos

Also, it's not morning.

Australian?

Or something like that.

yes I'm from Australia, That is why i quoted good morning it is currently 8:03am

Fashionable Genius

Pseudo-Onkelos

Also, it's not morning.

Newbie Gaian

1,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Elizabeth of York
Pseudo-Onkelos

Also, it's not morning.

yes we are all well aware i posted in the wrong section as at the time of writing i did have a one track mind please you do not need to re estate the obvious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff