Welcome to Gaia! ::

I feel really strange about admitting this, and somewhat shallow, but I get so turned on by guys that are really big if you know what I mean. Like when you see it your jaw drops redface

I know it's not supposed to matter but to me it does. I don't want to get explicit here but it's filling.
It's not just the junk either.. arms , thighs, hands, chest. It brings something primal out of am and all I want to do is ravage them.

To the guys viewing this thread: Don't worry, there are millions of girls out there that don't like what I like.

To the girls: Do you feel the same way? Do big guys turn you on?
Big like fat?
Sunberri
Big like fat?

No big as in muscled, hung, etc. sweatdrop
Oh. hehe.

I hate HUGE muscled guys like professional body lifters and I've never been with a "hung" guy. sweatdrop I'd imagine it would hurt. Though I am quite fond of thick - girth. heart
Sunberri
Oh. hehe.

I hate HUGE muscled guys like professional body lifters and I've never been with a "hung" guy. sweatdrop I'd imagine it would hurt. Though I am quite fond of thick - girth. heart

No me neither, I'm not talking about those guys that look like giants muscle heads..I just mean big.
Big arms are my thing ^^

well yeah girth is very important too...makes the guy look like an animal heart
im into stocky-ish guys. i agree with the arm thing.
xEuroTrashx

At least I know I'm not alone biggrin
Xx_Jilly_Beanz_xX
xEuroTrashx

nope mrgreen i dont care about the junk size though. im a very small person so anything too big scares me.
xEuroTrashx
Xx_Jilly_Beanz_xX
xEuroTrashx

nope mrgreen i dont care about the junk size though. im a very small person so anything too big scares me.

lol I hear you.
though it does matter to me (the junk that is redface )
my bf is a very big there but my girls man...yummm.. he is absolutely huge sweatdrop
we're in an open relationship and have fooled around a few times
Ew... No, I don't like big guys... I prefer small girls. xd
But whatever floats your boat... Although I haven't met many other girls that like guys like that specifically (although I do have a friend who tends to focus on how big a guy's package is... -__-), I don't think it's weird... I think muscles are attractive too, just not too bulky... Everyone has different tastes.
Cannibaleyes
But whatever floats your boat... Although I haven't met many other girls that like guys like that specifically (although I do have a friend who tends to focus on how big a guy's package is... -__-), I don't think it's weird... I think muscles are attractive too, just not too bulky... Everyone has different tastes.

Yep, to each their own 3nodding
is that friend you're talking about a female or guy?

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm a size queen.
I like 'em thick and lengthy

And I like guys with more meat on their bones. Not sloppy fat (but they can be pudgy) or muscular. I like the feeling that you know HE IS THE MAN, and that he's mine. It's sexy.
RayneTree
I'm a size queen.
I like 'em thick and lengthy

And I like guys with more meat on their bones. Not sloppy fat (but they can be pudgy) or muscular. I like the feeling that you know HE IS THE MAN, and that he's mine. It's sexy.

heart heart heart

Someone after my own heart! 4laugh
Xx_Jilly_Beanz_xX
Cannibaleyes

Yep, to each their own 3nodding
is that friend you're talking about a female or guy?

Female. She seems to talk/think about sex more than most guys do, though. xd
I guess what I meant to say is, his junk matters to her, but not how big he is otherwise.
Cannibaleyes

Female. She seems to talk/think about sex more than most guys do, though. xd
I guess what I meant to say is, his junk matters to her, but not how big he is otherwise.

It can become an obession smile
It's kind of weird seeing a really skinny guy with a very big p***s though!
Makes you wonder how the human body builds itself and WHY all the meat went there lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games