12,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
out of controll
okay. im be right there. ^_^

Brainy Glitch

; ~ ;
How is it that I always end up being at school or out driving my family around when you guys are doing stuff?

Godlike Bunny

12,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lady Saxophone
; ~ ;
How is it that I always end up being at school or out driving my family around when you guys are doing stuff?
Sorry Sax emotion_bigheart
it was a fail, too. only did 2 rooms then everyone bailed for one reason or another >_<

Playful Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I feel really bad because I always get home from work, peek at the thread and see that i missed a whole bunch of stuff ;w; Guess that's what I get for loving to play late XD Sorry I seem like I'm not here ;w; I'm always up to play if I'm online and not working on commissions heart
Lady Saxophone
; ~ ;

Sorry about my failed tanking with you and controll. Eh-heh... Too much lag for me and then it was dinner..

Brainy Glitch

CelestialDreamer101
Sorry about my failed tanking with you and controll. Eh-heh... Too much lag for me and then it was dinner..
Aw, no worries ^^
You did fine - even better than my previous reg before that when 4 out of 6 crew members died every time NF raged. emotion_omnomnom
Lady Saxophone
CelestialDreamer101
Aw, no worries ^^
You did fine - even better than my previous reg before that when 4 out of 6 crew members died every time NF raged. emotion_omnomnom

Well, thank you. ^^ I'm surprised NF didn't rage even when Skittles used r4 hack on it.
xxLostChildrenxx
X.xHashbrownsx.X
xxLostChildrenxx

okay emotion_yatta

emotion_omnomnom

I was just wondering can you help me with bl. I all my rings are at 12 and I am of attuned of course
Anyone want to do a reg run? I want to practice tanking a bit..

Brainy Glitch

Lea The Cosplaying Girl
I was just wondering can you help me with bl. I all my rings are at 12 and I am of attuned of course
Lost isn't active much anymore, but we can probably help sometime ^^
BL's hard to schedule though since you have to go through all of GR ...

Were you having any problems with specific roles, or do you just want BL practice? o3o

CelestialDreamer101
;~; I was on... but I was tanking a reg myself...
Lady Saxophone
Lea The Cosplaying Girl
Lost isn't active much anymore, but we can probably help sometime ^^
BL's hard to schedule though since you have to go through all of GR ...

Were you having any problems with specific roles, or do you just want BL practice? o3o

CelestialDreamer101
;~; I was on... but I was tanking a reg myself...

I can bu or bubu. I can't kite but I would like to do bl

Brainy Glitch

Lea The Cosplaying Girl
>u<;;
Unfortunately, I'm only free for about another hour tonight, which obviously isn't enough time to get all the way to BL.
Maybe another staff member can take you though? surprised

In the meantime, I can offer some written advice/tips for you about any role in BL if you're curious...
Lady Saxophone
Lea The Cosplaying Girl
>u<;;
Unfortunately, I'm only free for about another hour tonight, which obviously isn't enough time to get all the way to BL.

In the meantime, I can offer some written advice/tips for you about any role in BL if you're curious...

okay how should I tell another staff member

Brainy Glitch

Lea The Cosplaying Girl
Lady Saxophone
Lea The Cosplaying Girl
>u<;;

okay how should I tell another staff member
Just quote anyone from the Leaders List (probably one who is more towards the bottom, since those members are more recent and more likely to respond) whee
Tigcat2
Sorry I've been so MIA guys, lots of real life stuff going on lately. But now I'll be on more often for a while again, so there's that? cat_sweatdrop If anyone needs someone to do a run, I'd be happy to join, just quote me. ^n^

Can you help me with a blood lust run ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games