Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaniskion

Everything's good now. I got my account. Just because I had people talking to admins and my friends rallied. So it only took a few days to get this back. However, I'm keeping the LostChildren account for buisness, and that's where all my threads and my guild will remain. The old DMS Aide will be shut down, so if anything ever does happen, the threads and guild will be safe.
xxAmongthelostxx
Kaniskion

Everything's good now. I got my account. Just because I had people talking to admins and my friends rallied. So it only took a few days to get this back. However, I'm keeping the LostChildren account for buisness, and that's where all my threads and my guild will remain. The old DMS Aide will be shut down, so if anything ever does happen, the threads and guild will be safe.

Ah! That's good to hear. 3nodding Good luck helping out as many newbies as you can. biggrin
Kaniskion

Thank you for all your support as well. I really appreciate it.
Kaniskion
lovekeeper01
Kaniskion
according to my friend who was talking to a mod, it could take up to a month or two, prolly more. He knows 13 people personally who got hacked that way.

How strange. My friend who was hacked regained her account in just days after she filed a report. surprised
yea ik its weird, i think it depends how many people were hacked at the time.
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Hopefully I am still on at that time. I have to go out at 10 pm and I'm not sure when I will be back.
welp no idea, quote me when your on if i am and we shall see what we can do lol
I know this is old but whisper me the next time you're on. It is important that we do a run together soon!
So all my fellow friends, I won't be on zomg for the next 2 or 3 days because I'm getting ready for college and programs. I will still be in the forums, and in the guild. If you ever need me, feel free to write on my profile, pm me, or quote me. See you all in zomg sooner than later. 3nodding
Kaitou Mizukoori

I LOVE HOW IM STILL EXCLUDED AND YOU STILL WONT LET ME SING FOR YOU T.T
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Hopefully I am still on at that time. I have to go out at 10 pm and I'm not sure when I will be back.
I know this is old but whisper me the next time you're on. It is important that we do a run together soon!
lol im on right now but having probs with my internet atm. lol
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
I have to create a video for my future employers, I don't have time to play. crying
xxLostChildrenxx
I LOVE how you LOVE to lie. I can never exclude you. So smile! xd biggrin
Kaitou Mizukoori

*was ignored about the singing comment*

<33333 You always exclude me
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
I have to create a video for my future employers, I don't have time to play. crying
good luck on your video razz
xxLostChildrenxx
Do you usually over analyze everything? xp

[No I don't xd ]
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Thank you, but if you wanna do it for me I would appreciate that.
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Kaitou Mizukoori
lovekeeper01
Thank you, but if you wanna do it for me I would appreciate that.
ummmmmmmmm yea you might not want to let me do that ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games