Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Fatcat

Omnileech
Mista Pickles
xxLostChildrenxx

I am lost...my name is Mista Pickles, but you may call me Pickles. I am looking for DMS, SMEB, SMOB, I am lacking these buffs Rock armor, div, healing halo, dens, iron will, coy, and am wanting this to happen Soon. I request do not mind who. Finally, these are some things I wanted to know… I do want to do dms run, just to get the quest finished for now, but I am working to get more rings, as I lack bandage and wish..

Creative farewell.

When you do join a farming crew you need to tell them up front that you don't have those buffs. Since that leaves 5 other buffs, they will probably work around it. You just need to be the first assigned. Ask for Pot Lid and Ghost, I suppose. Never two armor buffs (Sphere and Teflon)

You won't likely need bandage or wish to do any part of DMS if you ask to be Adrener. I suggest you level that. As for getting the rings? Either smob/smeb/PS farm or just Farm YM to raise your other rings and you'll get rings and eventually the right ones. More buffs would be good.

To do a successful run of all parts of DMS you should raise your level to cl 12, though, so you can make the run much more smooth by being able to dish out damage.

I've always been an AOE player,
all games. No AOE in dms?

Omnipresent Warlord

Mista Pickles
Omnileech
Mista Pickles
xxLostChildrenxx

I am lost...my name is Mista Pickles, but you may call me Pickles. I am looking for DMS, SMEB, SMOB, I am lacking these buffs Rock armor, div, healing halo, dens, iron will, coy, and am wanting this to happen Soon. I request do not mind who. Finally, these are some things I wanted to know… I do want to do dms run, just to get the quest finished for now, but I am working to get more rings, as I lack bandage and wish..

Creative farewell.

When you do join a farming crew you need to tell them up front that you don't have those buffs. Since that leaves 5 other buffs, they will probably work around it. You just need to be the first assigned. Ask for Pot Lid and Ghost, I suppose. Never two armor buffs (Sphere and Teflon)

You won't likely need bandage or wish to do any part of DMS if you ask to be Adrener. I suggest you level that. As for getting the rings? Either smob/smeb/PS farm or just Farm YM to raise your other rings and you'll get rings and eventually the right ones. More buffs would be good.

To do a successful run of all parts of DMS you should raise your level to cl 12, though, so you can make the run much more smooth by being able to dish out damage.

I've always been an AOE player,
all games. No AOE in dms?

Not strictly true, but AoE can be problematic in the worst cases and simply inefficient in nearly all cases. The problem with AoE is that it doesn't deal a lot of damage to one target because it deals a little damage across an area and the majority of DMS is full of high hp and many regenerating health enemies.

There's also the fact that if you have someone holding aggro in YM, GR or crypt then an attacker using AoE can steal aggro and have you targeting instead, forcing you to either heal yourself or the tank to heal you. You healing yourself is a waste of stamina and some tanks aren't so good about healing other players.

That said, tanking YM with a (wide) AoE ring is easily doable and beneficial for the tank. Using Heavy Water Balloon has great results for aggro building and the most efficient attack ring is Hot Foot because of its speed and its ability to be raged to make it an AoE with a decent area that debuffs dodge for a brief period. At R4 it's roughly equivalent to an R1 adren.

Some people bring Fire Rain or HWB into GR for use on bats. It's up to tank if they can handle attackers doing that.

Kamila's Second Form on servers with blood bat spawns is most easily done if the backup healer has fire rain so that they can hit the bats as they fly across the screen and keep them from reaching the tank by drawing them over.

Angelic Glitch

Mista Pickles
Another thing.
I buy powerups.

I use the ghi deluxe amp all the time,
yesterday, I was in a party to go on dms run for
the first time and I was told that because I had that on,
I couldn't go and that my superchargers would get in the way
of it too.
Amps build up aggro (hate points) a lot faster, which is why most tanks prefer that you don't use them.
Tanks are trying to dominate the aggro of all the monsters, but if you keep beating their aggro points, then the monsters will attack you instead, and you'll keep dying =u=;;

Still, as a 10, amping shouldn't be that bad. It even helps speed things up by boosting your attack points, and it's only when you get to around 10.8 CL and higher that you tend to steal aggro a lot more when amping.
To be safe though, ask your tank if you can amp before clicking it. c:

Aged Noob

Lady Saxophone

i'm sorry but what the heck happened o_o
everything came all so sudden ;A;

wait. so your status...
"Lady Saxophone
Lady Saxophone is currently
*sigh* Gaia drama an hour ago"

is this it ;_;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devoted Friend

6,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
why i get banned?? can someone explain me pls...

Giver

inconnuea
Thalie_10

I'm posting for Sax since she got put on ignore (no idea why)
Lady Saxophone
My sincerest apologies,

I have no idea what happened. Last night, Lost took over our guild mule account, banned me, and ignored me.
From what I can guess, she did this because she will be leaving at the end of December, and is doing the final "clean-up"
I'm sad to see Lost Children closed like this, since I was planning on continuing it even though Lost was leaving.
However, I won't be re-opening another thread or guild.

I will still be on Gaia and zOMG!, and if you want to schedule something, quote me on Rainbow's Thread or shoot me a PM or profile comment.
Thank you all for your help and support these past few months.

With my best regards,
Lady Saxophone

Arche Elf
inconnuea
Thalie_10

I'll provide what I sent to Lady myself. However, due to the lurkers of our 'nonfamily' members, I will not give a full explanation. Any of that, you must PM me about. For now, I will paste exactly what I was able to say.

Dear Lady,

I am sorry for the way things turned out. I am sorry for destroying this under everyone's noses. But, there was a situation that arose where if it didn't shut down instantly, it would've been destroyed by the very people who were never going to touch it.

Your gold is coming back to you, I will find you the rest of your items. I thought I cleared it all with the account, but I will send you the rest of whatever is there. The gold is getting back to you, I wasn't planning on ever taking your stuff. Everything was going to be given back, just not the account.

I did not do this out of spite. Don't ever think for a second I don't care about you, or Elf. I didn't do this because I hate you. I did this because I love you guys. And you may not understand now. You may never understand. I just want you to know I did it because I loved the business. I loved my family. I miss you guys. And, even if you and I never talk again (because I'll be vanishing from this site shortly), I just want you to know I really really did care about you. The only reason you went on ignore is because I was afraid of the retaliation. I couldn't deal with any hate mail that would be coming in, because I did this purely out of an effort to save you all.

I am sorry for the way things turned out. I was never, ever planning it coming down to this. Nor was I ever wanting our friendship to end. I Love you and Elf. I love everyone I grew close to. This was my family. This was my life. But, this had to be destroyed by my hand, and not theirs. They could not have that satisfaction. I love you, Lady. and I am sorry for this.

No matter where our paths lead, I hope one day we will meet again. You were an asset, a friend and a companion. And I hope one day our journeys will align again. I wish you all the best, happiness and prosperity. Remember to keep your head high, your curiosity bright and never lose that wonderful heart that made you so much fun to be around.

I'll miss you,

Lost

Unforgiving Gaian

Good grief man.

Devoted Friend

6,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Arche Elf
inconnuea
Thalie_10

I'm posting for Sax since she got put on ignore (no idea why)
Lady Saxophone
My sincerest apologies,

I have no idea what happened. Last night, Lost took over our guild mule account, banned me, and ignored me.
From what I can guess, she did this because she will be leaving at the end of December, and is doing the final "clean-up"
I'm sad to see Lost Children closed like this, since I was planning on continuing it even though Lost was leaving.
However, I won't be re-opening another thread or guild.

I will still be on Gaia and zOMG!, and if you want to schedule something, quote me on Rainbow's Thread or shoot me a PM or profile comment.
Thank you all for your help and support these past few months.

With my best regards,
Lady Saxophone

Thank you Elf for clearing me this.. i was surprised about get banned.well this is sad anyway thak you for all...

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
It's a shame, this place was so helpful so i had less responsibility 8D to people... sad Well, your choice I suppose!
I'll take care of your kiddies for you. wink

Sparkly Dabbler

... Um, what? I haven't got a clue what these internal politics are supposed to be about. I haven't exactly been active on zOMG anyway, but being banned and seeing the clan shut down was a bit abrupt.
So much drama lama. rolleyes

Hygienic Tipper

11,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
I know I'm not much in the loop but I'm glad this thread and the people were here to help! I'm happy for the people that took the time out of their schedules to help people on Gaia that were struggling, including myself! I too left Gaia for a while cuz I was over the drama over silly things. However I know things will work out in the end! Thank you all for the assistance! Hope I see some of ya'll again!

Desirable Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Citizen 200
... Really? This forum is closed because of one person? I... I'm sorry, I just don't get it. What could possibly have happened to make this necessary? I guess that's what I'm supposed to pm about... But... Ah well. I wasn't the most active helper, but... I know that a lot of people got helped out with tunas and leveling over all thanks to this forum, so I don't really understand why we have to shut it down. Can't you just make sure this one person doesn't get access to this forum? Or was it a hacker? If it was a hacker, I totally understand.

Ah well... People, if you need any help, I'll be around the gates, you can ask me for help with anything, and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks for your time~
//koko

Demonic Striker

20,550 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
I see what u did ....thanks for clarifying 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff