Twilight 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Vampire Diaries vs. Twilight

A few details that might help you decide:

Twilight:

-Vampires sparkle in the sun (WTF?)
-Stephanie Meyer was an extreme copy cat of Vampire Diaries
-Releason 2004, Vampire Diaries 1991? 1995?
-Edward and Bella? Suckish actors that drink and smell pot OH! Don't forget to mention THEY ARE UGLY!
-Bella has hormones problems, Edward is a virgin (thats understandable, with that face, that body and so...ugh disgusting)
-Vegetarians, so stupid -.-
-If someone has seen the vampires fangs, please let me know cause I think I might be blind (Sarcastic)

Vampire Diaries:

-Has different characters point of view.
-Werewolves aren't bigger than you, they are true wolves (even though mythology describes them as half man half wolf)
-ALL OF THEIR ACTORS ARE HOT! Look at IAN SOMERHALDER!? Dream guy *-*
-L. J. Smith has done several books and focused on different things, not fighting with another coven that is 'wow royalty please excuse me master'. L. J. Smith actually made so many conflicts, doppelgangers, witches, kitsunes, phantom.
-Stefan drinks animal blood but he also drinks human.
-Two vampire brothers fall inlove with the same girl who looks like their past gf.
-Vampire transformation is more believable than Twilights, I mean, venom? SERIOUSLY?
-THEY HAVE FANGS! THATS WHAT DESCRIBES A VAMPIRE!

ALSO! Please vote, Ian Somerhalder VS. Robert Pattinson? Vote from me, Ian Somerhalder and Vampire Diaries. He has the most beautiful eyes <3
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Twilight:

-Edward and Bella? Suckish actors that drink and smell pot OH! Don't forget to mention THEY ARE UGLY!
-Bella has hormones problems, Edward is a virgin (thats understandable, with that face, that body and so...ugh disgusting)
-If someone has seen the vampires fangs, please let me know cause I think I might be blind (Sarcastic)
Oh jeez. rolleyes

1) Classic Antard behavior, hating the sparkles just because they sparkle.
2) Meyer did NO RESEARCH. How could she copy something she had no knowledge of? What did she copy that isn't a generic formula for YA novels?
2b) Once again, and? What does the release years have to do with s**t? If it wasn't for the CW show the VD wouldn't have a big audience as it does simply because the series is so old and didn't have a wide audience to begin with.
3)THEY ARE WORDS! WORDS DO NOT HAVE APPEARANCES. Mother ******** your dog you ignorant person! Robert is not Edward and Kirsten is not Bella! You think they're ugly then no one gives a ********. These characters have no appearances! I understand saying that they picked poorly when it came to appearances, but then you'd have to take it up with Meyer who hand picked them.
4) What hormone problems?
4b) Edward is a virgin but not because Robert is ugly.
5) They aren't vegetarians. It was a poor joke on Meyer's part. Also, it is not new for vampires to drink animal blood instead of human blood.
6)It is not unusual for vampires to be depicted without fangs.

you failed on this front. Let me see if you redeemed yourself with VD.

Quote:
Vampire Diaries:

-Werewolves aren't bigger than you, they are true wolves (even though mythology describes them as half man half wolf)
-L. J. Smith has done several books and focused on different things, not fighting with another coven that is 'wow royalty please excuse me master'. L. J. Smith actually made so many conflicts, doppelgangers, witches, kitsunes, phantom.
-Two vampire brothers fall inlove with the same girl who looks like their past gf.
-Vampire transformation is more believable than Twilights, I mean, venom? SERIOUSLY?

1) What does the POV matter? Any POV can be done well. stop ragging on the first POV.
2) There were no werewolves in Twilight. Werewolves in general are bigger than humans.
3) And I immediately can no longer take you seriously. That was extremely shallow. This 'point' does not count.
4) ....And? This isn't exactly saying how it's better than Twilight. It's just saying that it actually has action with the romance.
5) Edward has drunk human blood. So has Jasper, Emmett, and many other vampires in the twilight series. Your point?
6) And a vampire and shape shifter fall in love with a girl, in essence being the same situation that what's-her-face- is in. That of having two guys in love with her. There is no difference.
7) Their fangs are inaccurate. Even your precious Ian had said so.
7b) There is more to vampires than fangs. That's like saying that a p***s describes a man and/or what makes a man, a man.

In short, I am not amused and for someone who likes neither, you have not done a good job at convincing me that VD is good.

Quote:
ALSO! Please vote, Ian Somerhalder VS. Robert Pattinson? Vote from me, Ian Somerhalder and Vampire Diaries. He has the most beautiful eyes <3
I hate it when people do this. Does this look like the celebrity forum to you? You want to actually do a VS between two celebrities then go to the celebrity forum. I vote for no one.
MuffinTheOrphan

Ahhh, classic insults and answers and comments of a Twilight fan. How good are they, I won't waste time with you darling. (;
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake
MuffinTheOrphan

Ahhh, classic insults and answers and comments of a Twilight fan. How good are they, I won't waste time with you darling. (;
And with this, you just admitted that you didn't read a word I said.

MuffinTheOrphan
In short, I am not amused and for someone who likes neither you have not done a good job at convincing me that VD is good.

Don't evade my questions. answer them.
MuffinTheOrphan
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake
MuffinTheOrphan

MuffinTheOrphan
In short, I am not amused and for someone who likes neither you have not done a good job at convincing me that VD is good.

Oh yes I did dear, but your kinda clinging more to the Twilight rules! I've made my point, I don't need an idiot to come scream at me because I'm defending my point and I say Twilight suck. I mean COME ON! So low you have to go? Insulting? That just states you are inmature and you cant talk in a nice way or have any respect. You are just a kid who thinks words can insult and kill and just goes all the post screaming and insulting just to defend your Twilight obsession. There there girl, shut up, go to sleep and calm yourself wink Asi q t pueds ir al krajo .|. talk2hand
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake
MuffinTheOrphan
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake
MuffinTheOrphan

MuffinTheOrphan

Oh yes I did dear, but your kinda clinging more to the Twilight rules! I've made my point, I don't need an idiot to come scream at me because I'm defending my point and I say Twilight suck. I mean COME ON! So low you have to go? Insulting? That just states you are inmature and you cant talk in a nice way or have any respect. You are just a kid who thinks words can insult and kill and just goes all the post screaming and insulting just to defend your Twilight obsession. There there girl, shut up, go to sleep and calm yourself wink Asi q t pueds ir al krajo .|. talk2hand
1) How am I clinging on to 'Twilight rules'?
2) Stop evading my questions.
3) I don't abide by the "You don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all rule. If you act ignorant and shallow I will call you out on it.
4) Shouldn't call someone a kid when you don't know how old they are.
5) No you didn't read anything I said because if you did you wouldn't say that I'm a Twilight fan.

Answer my questions. You have failed in convincing me that Vampire Diaries is any better than Twilight, which is in the shitter already. You saying that I'm a Twilight fan just because I insulted you and stated my dislike for VA does nothing for you.

Answer them.
Since it doesn't seem that you can keep up I have brought together all the questions I've asked.

How could she copy something she had no knowledge of? What did she copy that isn't a generic formula for YA novels?
What hormone problems?
What does the POV matter?
Edward has drunk human blood. So has Jasper, Emmett, and many other vampires in the twilight series. Your point?

And just to throw in a few more;

Why do you think that if it has fangs and drinks blood that it's a vampire? Have you read nothing else vampire related that you think that is all a vampire needs to do/have in order to be qualified as a vampire?
Why are you confusing the actors with their characters?
What makes Elena better than Bella? What makes her two love interests better than Bella's?
Why do you think two brothers falling in love with the same girl is better than two non related men falling in love with her? A situation where-mind you- two brother's relationship wouldn't be destroyed. I don't care if they didn't like each other in the first place, them being 'in love' with the same girl doesn't make their relationship any better.
What does Elena do that you think makes her better than Bella?
Why do you think that the attractiveness of a actor is all that matters?
What do you think is better about 3rd POV that 1st POV lacks?
All of your argument is invalid.

Super Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
lol wow, someone is butthurt just based on a couple posts. XD

Versatile Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Twilight:

Okay....

1) We get it. Vampires don't sparkle like Disco Balls.
2) Explain that. I've read both series, and while they both use the cliche "Love Triangle", I don't see how Twilight was ripped off from VD. sweatdrop
3) Actually, darling, it was 2005. VD was 1991, yes.
4) Looks really matter to you? How sad. sad
5) .......I have nothing to say to that. Nothing at all.
6) Okay then.
7) Sure, okay, whatever.

Quote:
Vampire Diaries:

1) Yeah, in third person and sometimes a diary entry.
2) So? Mythology changes a lot. It doesn't mean it has to be EXACTLY like you want it.
3) Yes, Ian Somerhalder is quite the looker, but it doesn't mean I'm going to watch the show because of him. Lately, I haven't because I'm just not interested in the show anymore.
4) Yes, but most of it was because some publishing company asked her to write a series.
5) Okay, he drinks different blood. Big whoop.
6) Yay
7) Yeah, I know. The venom thing is weird. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell it means.
8 ) Since when? Since you read Vampire Diaries?

Quote:
[ailgn=center]ALSO! Please vote, Ian Somerhalder VS. Robert Pattinson? Vote from me, Ian Somerhalder and Vampire Diaries. He has the most beautiful eyes <3

I CHOOSE...PIKACHU!

6,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
This thread is filled with lulz.

Super Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
personwholikescookiezX3

Yus, quite. 8D

6,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3

Yus, quite. 8D

It's filled with comedy gold.
*sits down watching with a bag of popcorn*

Super Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
personwholikescookiezX3
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3

Yus, quite. 8D

I love that op put "closed" on it, and does answer anyone anymore. Also that op completely avoids any discussion.

6,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Heckler 50
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
personwholikescookiezX3

Yus, quite. 8D

I love that op put "closed" on it, and does answer anyone anymore. Also that op completely avoids any discussion.
I also love how the OP just insults anyone who tries discuss things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games