• Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Cirnol64
II AlphaAquarii II
I don't mean to let you guys down by being absent. sad

I had very important business deep in the woods. ninja

I know you and Lux like to go out and hunt. ninja

Lol... maybe hunting each other. OOOOOH I wanna play paintball.

I was at a party. I'll be more present this summer, I promise. >;

Lonely Humorist

11,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
II AlphaAquarii II
Cirnol64
II AlphaAquarii II
I don't mean to let you guys down by being absent. sad

I had very important business deep in the woods. ninja

I know you and Lux like to go out and hunt. ninja

Lol... maybe hunting each other. OOOOOH I wanna play paintball.

I was at a party. I'll be more present this summer, I promise. >;

((Why's everyone talking about Summer already? I feel it's soooo far away given there's like 9 weeks to go...))

I'll be busy Summer, but first we have to see if z!tChat lasts. o__o We're down to Friday's only it seems...

Seeker

13,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Cirnol64

((Why's everyone talking about Summer already? I feel it's soooo far away given there's like 9 weeks to go...))

I'll be busy Summer, but first we have to see if z!tChat lasts. o__o We're down to Friday's only it seems...

Many of us are college students who end in may, and then it's considered "summer". I'm graduating in two weeks.

And, I think we will. It's just been kinda quiet 'cause no one has been around to stir up the troops on Saturdays. c;

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Sorry I wasn't there yesterday or today. Seems I got lucky and missed out on some awkward conversations though. >>

Lonely Humorist

11,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
II AlphaAquarii II
Cirnol64

Many of us are college students who end in may, and then it's considered "summer". I'm graduating in two weeks.

And, I think we will. It's just been kinda quiet 'cause no one has been around to stir up the troops on Saturdays. c;

Oh yeah. I forgot I'm one of the younger people.... ._.

Hm..........I'll think of a way....

Obsessive Genius

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shinju_hashimfo
Sorry I wasn't there yesterday or today. Seems I got lucky and missed out on some awkward conversations though. >>

You didn't miss much. Bacon and I have a little roleplay with two of us alone. Thing did got interesting on Friday for a little bit.

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo

You didn't miss much. Bacon and I have a little roleplay with two of us alone. Thing did got interesting on Friday for a little bit.

Please tell. o:

Obsessive Genius

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shinju_hashimfo
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo

Please tell. o:

I was first one in, and then bacon/binary turned up. We are really bored, so we begin a roleplay with me being the thing in my siggy and Bacon being bacon. After an hour of government persona roleplaying digod turn up and leaved, then Cirnol turn up and bring more people, but no Lucifer. Then we begin to pull up the nastiest video we can find on Youtube. There is two people imposing as muumuupie (or Mike Sego, CEO) and moldylunchboxxy (the girl that disgrace Gaia) turn up for a little. I proofed near the end.
tl;dr: roleplaying, nasty videos, bookedface employee and immature girl on drug

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo

Please tell. o:

I was first one in, and then bacon/binary turned up. We are really bored, so we begin a roleplay with me being the thing in my siggy and Bacon being bacon. After an hour of government persona roleplaying digod turn up and leaved, then Cirnol turn up and bring more people, but no Lucifer. Then we begin to pull up the nastiest video we can find on Youtube. There is two people imposing as muumuupie (or Mike Sego, CEO) and moldylunchboxxy (the girl that disgrace Gaia) turn up for a little. I proofed near the end.

o.o Why do you call him Lucifer? I don't get it, he's not a bad person..
And that sounds.. interesting.. if anything else.

Obsessive Genius

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shinju_hashimfo
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo

Please tell. o:

He confirmed his name came from Latin roots of Lucifer, and the fact that he protrait himself as an angel and a demon.
(Lucifer, don't deny that even thought I didn't get a screenie of that when you told me on TC)

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo
BF-dragontshd-40
Shinju_hashimfo

Please tell. o:

He confirmed his name came from Latin roots of Lucifer, and the fact that he protrait himself as an angel and a demon.
(Lucifer, don't deny that even thought I didn't get a screenie of that when you told me on TC)

Oh, well it's kind of random. People will think you hate him so much you've resorted to calling him Lucifer. O_o

Seeker

13,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Fridayyyy.

@---------------@

How did I make it through this week?
And I'm all done with undergrad next Wednesday...

WHAT IS THIS TOMFOOLERY?!?!

Also, it's Friday. You know what that means. c;

Fashionable Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
Tinychat!!! Which I'll miss.. again.. (///_.)

Malevolent Tycoon

You will know who I am; ehehhehehehaahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff