• Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Csilla Silvana
npulse
Csilla Silvana
npulse
Csilla Silvana
npulse
Being an "old user" doesn't make you any more or less special than a use who spends a lot of money.

They just released the verge first and will release the other soon. Why does it matter what order it's released in. Those who don't spend money are not being forgotten. So what's the big issue?

They can say they're going to have something for people who don't spend a lot of money all they want. I'm not believing it till it happens.

If they actually do have something else in the works they should have waited and released both together.

Good for you, you're more than welcome to believe whatever you want and have that little faith with your negativity. Because that's always a great outlook on life/Gaia.

God forbid they release something one at a time. Because you never know, maybe they wanted to judge how the systems would be received, test for any bugs, before they release another one. Crazy talk, I know. rolleyes

3nodding I have plenty of faith. Faith in Gaia's track record concerning things that don't make any/enough money.

Makes me wonder why you waste your time on here..seeing as Gaia doesn't make enough money and is on the verge of collapsing or whatever else you are going to believe with that outlook.

So what, maybe they don't? Obviously that would mean what they are doing is for a good reason to help keep this site running while they try to fix things. But I guess people don't care about that, all they care about is Gaia is money hungry. And they don't want to support a money hungry company.

Well I guess it's going to be you all that causes Gaia's downfall as they can't get enough money to support the site.

I "waste time here" because I like the community. I don't believe Gaia is on the verge of collapse. But thanks for assuming a bunch of complete bull-s**t about me, also nice idiotic little blame game at the end there.

We're not stupid, we know the site needs money. We know It also needs more than "Pay us for s**t!" to keep people here. We're not here for a pay-to-play dress up game, and we're trying to make sure they remember that. There are things that need fixed, things that have been completely abandoned, and things people have been asking for, for years. What we got is an exclusive shop with obscenely over priced items for "big spenders," and you know what? "Big spenders" deserve a hell of a lot better than to be treated like ******** money bags waiting to be emptied! No people don't have to buy things from it, but the fact that CV was made in the first place tells a hell of lot about how they see people.

Then stop being a negative nancy and maybe won't assume things 3nodding

You have no, NO, obligation to spend any money on this site. they are not a pay-to-play site and won't become. Let's not start assuming things here.

There are PLENTY of things people have been asking for years that Gaia has released lately.

Try telling that to American Express that they don't want their Black card users to spend money. Of course they do. Of course Gaia wants us to too. But no one is forcing the users to do anything.

How they see people? I fail to see that logic. rolleyes All I see is they are offering items to those who spend money in case they want to spend more money. Big woop.

O.G. Bilge rat

19,550 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
If you wanted to reward us for loyalty, you could have offered big spenders "coupons" for like 25% off any purchase every month they spend 100+$. I'd be more willing to spend more. As it stands, I feel insulted by being asked to give yet even MORE. One pose item for that much, ******** that. This shop makes me not want to spend anymore.

Wheezing Gekko

Doom Lemons
If you wanted to reward us for loyalty, you could have offered big spenders "coupons" for like 25% off any purchase every month they spend 100+$. I'd be more willing to spend more. As it stands, I feel insulted by being asked to give yet even MORE. One pose item for that much, ******** that. This shop makes me not want to spend anymore.

Oh my god, yes. I would love for this to be an option instead.

Timid Kitten

14,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
npulse
Csilla Silvana
npulse
Csilla Silvana
npulse

Good for you, you're more than welcome to believe whatever you want and have that little faith with your negativity. Because that's always a great outlook on life/Gaia.

God forbid they release something one at a time. Because you never know, maybe they wanted to judge how the systems would be received, test for any bugs, before they release another one. Crazy talk, I know. rolleyes

3nodding I have plenty of faith. Faith in Gaia's track record concerning things that don't make any/enough money.

Makes me wonder why you waste your time on here..seeing as Gaia doesn't make enough money and is on the verge of collapsing or whatever else you are going to believe with that outlook.

So what, maybe they don't? Obviously that would mean what they are doing is for a good reason to help keep this site running while they try to fix things. But I guess people don't care about that, all they care about is Gaia is money hungry. And they don't want to support a money hungry company.

Well I guess it's going to be you all that causes Gaia's downfall as they can't get enough money to support the site.

I "waste time here" because I like the community. I don't believe Gaia is on the verge of collapse. But thanks for assuming a bunch of complete bull-s**t about me, also nice idiotic little blame game at the end there.

We're not stupid, we know the site needs money. We know It also needs more than "Pay us for s**t!" to keep people here. We're not here for a pay-to-play dress up game, and we're trying to make sure they remember that. There are things that need fixed, things that have been completely abandoned, and things people have been asking for, for years. What we got is an exclusive shop with obscenely over priced items for "big spenders," and you know what? "Big spenders" deserve a hell of a lot better than to be treated like ******** money bags waiting to be emptied! No people don't have to buy things from it, but the fact that CV was made in the first place tells a hell of lot about how they see people.

Then stop being a negative nancy and maybe won't assume things 3nodding

You have no, NO, obligation to spend any money on this site. they are not a pay-to-play site and won't become. Let's not start assuming things here.

There are PLENTY of things people have been asking for years that Gaia has released lately.

Try telling that to American Express that they don't want their Black card users to spend money. Of course they do. Of course Gaia wants us to too. But no one is forcing the users to do anything.

How they see people? I fail to see that logic. rolleyes All I see is they are offering items to those who spend money in case they want to spend more money. Big woop.

You assume s**t about me every time I reply to one of your comments, and then say "Let's not start assuming things here."?

Well I'm sorry I'm just being such a big meany head to Gaia, with my concerns of which direction the site seems to be going in. As for this conversation, I'm done. I'm going to assume(I know, I'm probably not nearly as good at it as you are.) that you'll count this as some kind of Gaia White Knight victory, go ahead. Yay for you. Make whatever Gaia can do no wrong points you want. Have fun.

As for me, I'm going to go talk to people about Towns 2.0, and housing stuff, because as far as I'm concerned that's something Gaia is actually doing very right.

Romantic Bookworm

Doom Lemons
This is the exact problem that Verge has!

It's a big slap in the face to reward people who spending money by expecting them to spend more, and A LOT more. Yes new shineys and recolors is a nice perk, but the prices for those single priced items are was over priced it's just ridiculous.

Instead of making users feel appreciated it makes them feel as if they are expected to pay more. Yes gaia is a business and needs money to run, but they can't just charge ridiculous amounts for items and keep the respect from users. Sure they can charge whatever they want, but it will make them come off as money hungry and uncaring for the users anymore. Even if it wasn't their intention to do so, it did come off that way. Right after that huge July sale in the cash shop, they push out even more expensive items? They should of waited, people had already spent tons on that sale that wasn't even that long ago. And our reward for spending money is over priced items and more things to buy? Yea, it just doesn't come off right.

Dangerous Millionaire

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Jin Love
Doom Lemons
This is the exact problem that Verge has!

It's a big slap in the face to reward people who spending money by expecting them to spend more, and A LOT more. Yes new shineys and recolors is a nice perk, but the prices for those single priced items are was over priced it's just ridiculous.

Instead of making users feel appreciated it makes them feel as if they are expected to pay more. Yes gaia is a business and needs money to run, but they can't just charge ridiculous amounts for items and keep the respect from users. Sure they can charge whatever they want, but it will make them come off as money hungry and uncaring for the users anymore. Even if it wasn't their intention to do so, it did come off that way. Right after that huge July sale in the cash shop, they push out even more expensive items? They should of waited, people had already spent tons on that sale that wasn't even that long ago. And our reward for spending money is over priced items and more things to buy? Yea, it just doesn't come off right.

Thank you for your opinion. I understand and agree with you.

Hardened Member

Doom Lemons
thisssss

I don't understand why there aren't discount incentives either. Some people like getting super exclusives or like the items. I know if I had more spare cash available, I'd be inclined to buy if it meant getting discounts.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Bilge rat

19,550 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Slick Southpaw
Doom Lemons
thisssss

I don't understand why there aren't discount incentives either. Some people like getting super exclusives or like the items. I know if I had more spare cash available, I'd be inclined to buy if it meant getting discounts.

Porque no los dos?!?

Lol, I love that kid, she's adorable.

On topic, you're right. It would be a hell of a lot easier to swallow this shop if they offered exclusive discounts for the normal cash shop. Club Verge could still have super-expensive items, while those of us who do spend a lot, but not enough to buy these items could get a nice discount in the normal cash shop. Win-win, and gaia gets paid.

Dangerous Millionaire

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Calelith
Skylune
If you don't like the way I have things done, you're free not to post again. Not everyone does everything the same. I am not breaking any terms of service by asking people to look over the course of the conversation thus far.

But you are breaking forum rules by asking people to leave.

“Does this hurt? Of course it does, that’s why I’m going to keep doing it.”
'

I'm not breaking rules by saying people are "free to leave". Now please, stop spamming my thread with non-topic related posts.

Dangerous Millionaire

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Doom Lemons
Slick Southpaw
Doom Lemons
thisssss

Porque no los dos?!?

Lol, I love that kid, she's adorable.

On topic, you're right. It would be a hell of a lot easier to swallow this shop if they offered exclusive discounts for the normal cash shop. Club Verge could still have super-expensive items, while those of us who do spend a lot, but not enough to buy these items could get a nice discount in the normal cash shop. Win-win, and gaia gets paid.

That is a rather nice thought. I just hope that they realize this and make some further adjustments or begin rolling out updates about incentives for other Gaians.

Popular Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
heart Boner supports Winty.

Dangerous Millionaire

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Boner Fetish

-Pat.- You're so sweet, darling. Thank you for your support.

Popular Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Skylune
Boner Fetish

-Pat.- You're so sweet, darling. Thank you for your support.

-Hugs- Nuh. . V. Welcome! <3
The horns look good on you.

Popular Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash