10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Itachi -ox
Kouenkami
Itachi -ox
Kouenkami
-blinks-....wow..wonder how long it'll be before a mod scraps this thread.

Probably soon. Sooner if someone reports it O:

Indeed so. I would only report if it was theft related/ or intense cyebering. Arguements I don't generally give a s**t about, reporting wise.

That's kind of the same with me.
I don't care if there are arguments.
I've only reported threads that link to bad sites and stuff. I think there was a thread a while back with, "My lazy sundays," attached to it. And one had a virus link.
; A ;

Damn.....*cough* someones thread *cough* for selling items that didn't belong to them, or at the very least had a claim made in that thread that the items did not belong to said person. I simply told a mod. Not sure what happened, don't honestly care. x]

Smoker

Itachi -ox
Injuring
ily cox heart ily bech<3

D'hawww~
ily2 you crazy pervert. LoooooL.
No really, you're like a little bro, yo.
emotion_bigheart
heart dramallama

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kouenkami
Itachi -ox
Kouenkami
Itachi -ox
Kouenkami

Indeed so. I would only report if it was theft related/ or intense cyebering. Arguements I don't generally give a s**t about, reporting wise.

I've only reported threads that link to bad sites and stuff. I think there was a thread a while back with, "My lazy sundays," attached to it. And one had a virus link.
; A ;

Damn.....*cough* someones thread *cough* for selling items that didn't belong to them, or at the very least had a claim made in that thread that the items did not belong to said person. I simply told a mod. Not sure what happened, don't honestly care. x]

lol omg xD
They were probably caught.
I don't like Itachiana. She wont let me in her pants. LOL jk! I got your back weasel.

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jiraiya the Gallant
I don't like Itachiana. She wont let me in her pants. LOL jk! I got your back weasel.

> w >
Here you go! *hands you my pants*
You can wear them and say you have been in my pants :'D
JK, ILY2.
emotion_bigheart

Invisible Firestarter

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Itachi -ox
Kouenkami
Itachi -ox
Kouenkami
Itachi -ox
Kouenkami

; A ;

lol omg xD
They were probably caught.
Indeed. x] -huggies-

Business Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Itachi -ox
0cd
I3occhan
0cd
I3occhan
0cd

> = Greater than, I interpreted it as i'm better at trolling than what most call trolls, but i dont care at this point shes I.R.R.E.L.I.V.A.N.T. Thanks for trying to inform me though. (Not being sarcastic)

You're welcome~!
I'm dying of curiosity now though,what is relevant?

Well, to me, it'd be what i feel like is important enough to deal with at the moment, she is not of the sorts, neither is arguing with people on here but they keep quoting me <_>

You know instead of telling someone to stop replying. . it'd probably be a hell of a lot easier to just do it yourself.

But you and the other guy aren't being rude and i dont wanna be rude to you! the other chick, meh, nobody gives a s**t about her.

LOL, you're telling my friends that no body gives a s**t about me?
Son, most of the people in Naruto forums are my friends, and we all respect each other, just not people like you. Bawwwwwww.
Proof no one likes me. Prove it.

I love you the most. crying
Let us run away together and marry, mai waifu.
Omg can you all please ******** off this post im tired of getting notifications that you've posted.

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xx Dragon-Pie xx
Itachi -ox
0cd
I3occhan
0cd

Well, to me, it'd be what i feel like is important enough to deal with at the moment, she is not of the sorts, neither is arguing with people on here but they keep quoting me <_>

You know instead of telling someone to stop replying. . it'd probably be a hell of a lot easier to just do it yourself.

But you and the other guy aren't being rude and i dont wanna be rude to you! the other chick, meh, nobody gives a s**t about her.

LOL, you're telling my friends that no body gives a s**t about me?
Son, most of the people in Naruto forums are my friends, and we all respect each other, just not people like you. Bawwwwwww.
Proof no one likes me. Prove it.

I love you the most. crying
Let us run away together and marry, mai waifu.

ILY2 waifu!
emotion_kirakira

Business Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
0cd
Omg can you all please ******** off this post im tired of getting notifications that you've posted.

Then turn off topic notifications. emotion_donotwant

Profitable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
0cd

But It's because we love you.
:c
xx Dragon-Pie xx
0cd

no, go post somewhere else please.

Business Humorist

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
0cd
xx Dragon-Pie xx
0cd

Make me. emotion_donotwant
Itachi -ox
0cd

But It's because we love you.

Just stop, im being straight serious. you win I lose, fine but please don't post her anymore.
xx Dragon-Pie xx
0cd
xx Dragon-Pie xx
0cd

Make me. emotion_donotwant

Just stop please?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items