Total Votes:[ 3870 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33

Feral Girl

14,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
RandomKate
Several days after the closing date later...
And an extra day after that... I think its because they don't make money from Loyal. The true Gaian. He needs more announcements than Jet and Cygnus.

Fuzzy Girl

17,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
aw dang, I wanted Mana Seed recolored in purples and oranges and turquoises cry o well, my vote is for Moira's Fashion Flashback!

Malevolent Kitten

18,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Why is this still up? We need to be onto picking colors

13,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Why do I have the feeling that Gaia completely forgot about this...?

Fashionable Miko

10,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Areishia_01
moshi moshi

Because they don't prioritize it since it doesn't bring in real money, like Gaia Cash does. Why do you think there's 15+ announcements for Cash Shop items every day and rarely is there one about a Gold Shop?

andough desu

13,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Andough
Areishia_01
moshi moshi

Because they don't prioritize it since it doesn't bring in real money, like Gaia Cash does. Why do you think there's 15+ announcements for Cash Shop items every day and rarely is there one about a Gold Shop?

andough desu

No need to be sarcastic, it's pretty much impossible to not notice that Gaia only cares about GC, the gold shop updates being as lackluster as they are and devoid of any items that would actually be popular with most of the userbase and worn/used regularly as well as their refusal to make the Salon a wig shop like on all the other avatar sites purely in order for the cash shop wigs to have as little competition as possible.

And then there's Loyal's Bazaar that only ever seems to get item updates with a price-tag too high for anyone, that isn't a fantastic exchanger/vendor, buys GC or draws good enough that people would actually be willing to shell out billions for, to actually afford. And let's also not forget that in case of an event the gold shops are left high and dry while the cash shop gets several event themed items if not an entire RIG (such as was the case with Spring Fling).

To this you add in how broken alchemy is, the state of the games, the guilds, Denire*Cry not having gotten any actual updates in a very long time and, yeah, it's pretty much obvious.

Sorry if this reply seemed rather sarcastic as well, but it's 2:16 am and I just got back from a 1:30 hour ride with the train 30 minutes ago so I just don't know how to word this post more politely.

But, overall, I think Gaia really has indeed forgotten about this... I really wouldn't put it past them at this point.

Fashionable Miko

10,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Areishia_01
Andough
Areishia_01
moshi moshi

andough desu

No need to be sarcastic, it's pretty much impossible to not notice that Gaia only cares about GC, the gold shop updates being as lackluster as they are and devoid of any items that would actually be popular with most of the userbase and worn/used regularly as well as their refusal to make the Salon a wig shop like on all the other avatar sites purely in order for the cash shop wigs to have as little competition as possible.

And then there's Loyal's Bazaar that only ever seems to get item updates with a price-tag too high for anyone, that isn't a fantastic exchanger/vendor, buys GC or draws good enough that people would actually be willing to shell out billions for, to actually afford. And let's also not forget that in case of an event the gold shops are left high and dry while the cash shop gets several event themed items if not an entire RIG (such as was the case with Spring Fling).

To this you add in how broken alchemy is, the state of the games, the guilds, Denire*Cry not having gotten any actual updates in a very long time and, yeah, it's pretty much obvious.

Sorry if this reply seemed rather sarcastic as well, but it's 2:16 am and I just got back from a 1:30 hour ride with the train 30 minutes ago so I just don't know how to word this post more politely.

But, overall, I think Gaia really has indeed forgotten about this... I really wouldn't put it past them at this point.
moshi moshi

I wasn't being sarcastic towards you. I agree with everything you said before, and just said. For the price the staff wants Gaians to pay, we're getting less-than-par items. We're having the same thing, with a different color scheme, repeated over and over. Items that no one really even liked to begin with are being remade. It's just...frustrating. They don't really seem to focus on community and morality, it's all about money, marketing, and profit. :/

andough desu

Magical Cat

I wonder if the Color Poll will just be like " 1. Blue. 2. Red. 3. Green...etc" for poll options...

... or if it will be like...

"1. Black & White. 2. Gold & Brown. 3. Blue & Green. 4. Inverse/Reverse."

P.S. I love Black, Red, White, and Violet. So I am good with the colors on the item already.

13,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Andough
Areishia_01
Andough
Areishia_01
moshi moshi

andough desu

moshi moshi

I wasn't being sarcastic towards you. I agree with everything you said before, and just said. For the price the staff wants Gaians to pay, we're getting less-than-par items. We're having the same thing, with a different color scheme, repeated over and over. Items that no one really even liked to begin with are being remade. It's just...frustrating. They don't really seem to focus on community and morality, it's all about money, marketing, and profit. :/

andough desu

Oh, sorry then ^^;.

That is sadly the case, even though I think that the recolors are a good idea since a lot of people requested some of them a lot and it's good to have more color options. The quality on them, however, has indeed been abysmal on many, the newest Lucy recolor as well as the purple one come to my mind instantly when I think about horrible recolors >.<.

It's sad that the site has become like this, but at the very least it's not the only avatar site there is, just the most shiny one due to how long it's been around, still sad though.

Man-Hungry Wolf

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Team Jacob 100
POST STYLES...

seems dark heart won
I wanted to see hardhearted in some fresh colors
but im still happy about this one

ARE STUPID.

Precious Cutie-Pie

12,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
lavender pandaista!! heart heart heart heart heart heart

Angelic Shapeshifter

custom cut - obre white and red or ombre purple and white

or

hardhearted - purple

Kawaii Hoarder

i'd love to see a pink and white pandaista or pink and light purple one.

Truthful Pumpkin

16,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conventioneer 300
This recolor was wonderful.
Thank you Gaia for this.

Fused Cat

8,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
here's an idea, Orindae, or Orindae would be a nice recolor, and you could at lest 2 differnt recolors of Gro-gain

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff