Mint 0.074694917527156 7.5% [ 557 ]
Gold 0.15944749899423 15.9% [ 1189 ]
Total Votes:[ 7457 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37

Familiar Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Why don't you guys try to FIX loyal's bazaar before you upload new crap into it. That way people who SHOULD buy it CAN buy it, rather than just titting around with more things nobody wants and needs. I'm personally sick of watching my days fluctuate pointlessly between 2 and 3 days. And i know other people are aswell. SORT IT OUT.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
They've recoloured Reverie three times now, I don't know why it was even on the other poll. sweatdrop

Eloquent Glitch

Sailor Tin Nyanko
How is Gaia going to handle all these colors being so close together in percentages/voters?

With them being so close, will there be another poll to narrow things down further?

Maybe Gaia can give some color swatches of the colors that will be used.
My hope is that they take the top two colors and combine them emotion_drool
Combining blue and purple ... I'd imagine something like Dalnim.
A "celestial star" themed version of Dark Heart might be interesting *u*

Kawaii Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Daily Zuppa
Seriously, who voted for Dark Heart and THEN decided to vote for purple? Dark Heart isn't my cup of tea but at least pick a better color. Are some of you blind or something? emotion_0A0
maybe people did what some people did close they've eyes and choose a random one or they just choose a color they like without thinking of how the item would look in that color

Partying Astronomer

Yulen Xoshxius
Daily Zuppa
Seriously, who voted for Dark Heart and THEN decided to vote for purple? Dark Heart isn't my cup of tea but at least pick a better color. Are some of you blind or something? emotion_0A0
They needed a "reverse colour" option. I mainly want a nice witch hat that isn't too big, small, excessive, particular, or oddly colored.

Lol reverse color option. Apparently they did need it. And while I enjoy the witchcraft items, I still would have wanted a different choice. This was a community effort and seems like Dark Heart only caters to a certain demographic. sad

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Daily Zuppa
They needed a "reverse colour" option. I mainly want a nice witch hat that isn't too big, small, excessive, particular, or oddly colored.

Partying Astronomer

Feral Animal

12,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
When do they finish this poll and start making it?

Rainbow Lover

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
babyl10
...You know what?
Instead of purple, why couldn't there be red?
It's already a pretty witchy item, so wouldn't red be a good choice since the item already had purple?

Still for green, though.

I would like to see red or green too but I never will since it says I have to wait 3 days to get in...for the past 2 weeks emo

Big Member

16,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Since when was Dark Heart that popular?

If it's just for the hair, it probably would have been wiser to wait/request a wig set.

Such a waste.

Magical Cat

How is Gaia going to handle all these colors being so close together in percentages/voters?

With them being so close, will there be another poll to narrow things down further?

Maybe Gaia can give some color swatches of the colors that will be used.

Fuzzy Bunny

...You know what?
Instead of purple, why couldn't there be red?
It's already a pretty witchy item, so wouldn't red be a good choice since the item already had purple?

Still for green, though.

Princess Storyteller

14,550 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lady Saxophone
I'm sorry to all of you purple lovers/voters, but I really hope Blue wins ;m;

The original item already has a few purple poses in it, and with the current trends, I have a feeling that if purple wins, it's going to be an ugly combo of Lavender and Black... and I'm really starting to dislike that.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Eloquent Glitch

I'm sorry to all of you purple lovers/voters, but I really hope Blue wins ;m;

The original item already has a few purple poses in it, and with the current trends, I have a feeling that if purple wins, it's going to be an ugly combo of Lavender and Black... and I'm really starting to dislike that.

Kawaii Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Nova0437
stupidity x indulgence
Is it just me or since purple is winning it probably going to be done in a pastel purple since its already a darker purple ( I really hope blue can catch up and take the lead)

Isn't the original Black + Lavender (Desdemona)?
outfit is black and a reddish color(wine maybe) but yes the cauldron and the fire in the arm mod have a weird lavender-ish on them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff