Gold 0.15976410668811 16.0% [ 1192 ]
Total Votes:[ 7461 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 >

Beloved Cat

Purrrrrple!!! heart heart <---- these hearts should be purple too!!! :<
AlaskanWanderer
I did a purple mock-up, just for fun:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Pretty sure this is what we're gonna get, but I wanted to see what it might look like.

I did all the black bits in dark purple and the beige bits in lavender, I think it's nicely balanced.
Omg the bird and the dress SO MUCH WANT!!!

Fuzzy Loiterer

Chibi Halo
          We need more people getting on the gold or blue bandwagon. If we get blue then they'll probably make it that colbalt from the Musketeer, which wouldn't be a bad shade. It could also end up being Navy if blue somehow wins. But I fear it'll be purple and it'll be that weird new shade of purple they've been pulling out on us not Trilune purple or that workable lavender. I really don't have high hopes for this recolor if purple ends up winning.

Navy and gold looks fabulous, i vote for blue because the original is magenta
Cobalt/cream like indigo hood isn't bad either

Liberal Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
[NPC] Loyal
Gaians, your opinion has been heard. Our winning Evolving Item is Dark Heart, so allow me to begin by congratulating you on your fabulous taste! I'm certainly looking forward to working my magic on it -- it'll be an enjoyable exercise for my abilities. But first, I need one more thing from you: a color.

It's time for you to choose what shade you would like to see Dark Heart recolored in. Remember, this item will be sold in my Bazaar when it's completed, so I suggest you choose wisely! You may select from the following options:

• Purple
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Brown
  • Pink
  • Teal
  • Mint
  • Gold

I look forward to seeing what you choose, Gaians!

Monsieur, if I may be so bold as to directly ask you a question, what price (or at least price range) would the recolor be going for in your wonderful shop?

Benevolent Mage

AlaskanWanderer
I did a purple mock-up, just for fun:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Pretty sure this is what we're gonna get, but I wanted to see what it might look like.

I did all the black bits in dark purple and the beige bits in lavender, I think it's nicely balanced.

If we're stuck with purple (REVERSE THE COLORS, GUYS! gonk ), the light sister should to be a light shade of purple while the other should to be darker. Would definitely make sense.
Why is purple winning...?? It's already sort of purple emo

Feral Girl

14,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
kanathy
Why is purple winning...?? It's already sort of purple emo
I only counted the heart, the eyes, and the cauldron water looks sort of pinkish-purple. :/ Rest is white-tan and black

Magical Cat

I wonder if anyone has been like " Green would be winning if it wasn't split into three colors"... yet?

Green is not on the list of colors I'd vote for. Sorry, Green fans, but I wanted to say that so people wouldn't think I am whining.

Still thinking there should have been a second tier Color Vote to pick a shade/hue/whatever. However, they probably already started work on a recolor in all those colors... for a test.

Magical Cat

Ichigo Arerugi
[NPC] Loyal
Gaians, your opinion has been heard. Our winning Evolving Item is Dark Heart, so allow me to begin by congratulating you on your fabulous taste! I'm certainly looking forward to working my magic on it -- it'll be an enjoyable exercise for my abilities. But first, I need one more thing from you: a color.

It's time for you to choose what shade you would like to see Dark Heart recolored in. Remember, this item will be sold in my Bazaar when it's completed, so I suggest you choose wisely! You may select from the following options:

• Purple
  • Blue
  • Green
  • Orange
  • Brown
  • Pink
  • Teal
  • Mint
  • Gold

I look forward to seeing what you choose, Gaians!

Monsieur, if I may be so bold as to directly ask you a question, what price (or at least price range) would the recolor be going for in your wonderful shop?

I am not an employee or anything.

I am going to estimate 1-4b. Most likely 2.5b. (Based on existing Marketplace numbers and how some items were handled). Which is impossible for some users. Which other users will defend because "Gold Sink". Everyone believes Loyal's Bazaar is now just a Gold Sink and nothing to do with user loyalty or being nice to the users sweatdrop

If they make it 10-25b some players will lose their minds.

If they make it 2.5b they are going to tick off some users.

If they make it like 150m then they will tick off other users.

I think 550m-750m is the border where everyone will be mad for a minute and then get over it.

If they go 1b then some players will be mad forever.

If they go 150m then some players will be mad forever.

If they make it too low and that ticks off players... those players will continue spending normally.

If they make it too high and that ticks off players... that will remain in the memory of users and some players will stop paying.

Sorry, I just woke up and can't gauge if like... this post makes sense on this thread. But current pattern is they are doing 1-2b on REI/EI recolors. And some other patterns I noticed compard to Marketplace Prices would put this recolor at 2.5b.

Dangerous Lunatic

can you do some bloody color recolors? I would like some bloody mini angel/demon wings.

Kawaii Kitten

Eww why purple? D;
A gold would have looked nice.

Fashionable Genius

God dammmit
It already has some purple in it
Does not need more
emotion_facepalm

Come on gaia is lacking green so badly

Generous Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
1-800-Your-Mother
I vote orange!!

Winner

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Omnipresent Loiterer

As much as I love purple, I can't help but wonder if people uninterested in reading the poll and what it was for just chose the very first option.

Beloved Fairy

17,150 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
came back to see what color were winning. dangit, why purple? honestly, I don't like purple at all on gaia, a lot of it is that bright purple. lilac is alright, I like mauve, too, but that really bright purple irks me..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff