Cartoon network

is ok 0.060810810810811 6.1% [ 9 ]
could be a bit better 0.10135135135135 10.1% [ 15 ]
was cool but is now dumb 0.60135135135135 60.1% [ 89 ]
always stank 0.040540540540541 4.1% [ 6 ]
i like a show or two on there 0.19594594594595 19.6% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
1 2 3 >
Seriously. Everyone has seen the old shows: Scooby Doo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, etc... NOBODY NEITHER KNOWS OR CARES ABOUT the new junk on it. Things like Total Drama Island and My gym partner's a monkey. Haven't you ever noticed they don't last for more than a few months? I say we need to get the old *cough-better-cough* shows back! The new ones ase so stupid! Same goes for Disney Channel. Hannah Banana Montanna needs to get a life and stop airing on DC. Same for wizards of waverly place. I would rather watch the powerpuff girls (yes, i would) than to see this new garbage.
it sucks now!!!!!! stressed
Yes Cn is so dumb now i only watch like the flicks if there r any good movies

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yep CN has become total garbage now and whats with this CN real crap what hapened to Billy And Mandy and Courage now it's all retarted shows like Stoked same goes with Disney I loved all their cartoon shows but now it's all done with real actors even Nick do's it what the hell is up with the networks
WHAT HAPPEND TO INVADER ZIM AND KAPPA MIKEY OK CN IS CRAP (but i like chowder) WHEN I WAS LITTLE I LOVE POWERPUFF GIRLS AND THE GRIM ADVANTURS OF BILLY AND MANDY CN IS NOW CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! ******** CRAP!!!!!!
How many threads of this exact same complaint about how horrible CN has become does there need to be in this forum?
I used to love Cartoon Network but they've really gone down hill.Horrible format.

10,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Disney went down the toilet many years ago when they stopped showing the old Mickey Mouse cartoons.

Cartoon network is in the worst condition ever. Sure I love Flapjack and Chowder, but this other crap they are coming out with, Ben 10, Teen Titans, any anime wanna be crap is really garbage. Not to mention the few times when they tried to add live action dramas, THAT ARE NOT CARTOONS. What were they thinking?

They need more of the original good ol' American cartoons and not this wanna be anime and wanna be disney dramas crap. We don't need those pre-teen shows.

Super Genius

angelcak316
WHAT HAPPEND TO INVADER ZIM AND KAPPA MIKEY

Those shows were NEVER on Cartoon Network. Ever.

And Total Drama Island is the best show to come on CN in a long-a** time. I don't know what you're complaining about.

It's funny how people don't care about a show enough to watch it when it's still on, but give rave reviews after it's taken off the air. I bet if you'd watched them when you had the chance, they'd have gotten the ratings they needed to justify making further seasons . . . .

And sometimes, a show just runs its course. There wasn't much more they could do with the PPG.

Liberal Fairy

As soon as I saw CN Real I lost hope. Reality shows for kids? Really?
H A P P Y M O D M A S
TO A L L OF G A I A
Lex Joseph Luthor
angelcak316

And Total Drama Island is the best show to come on CN in a long-a** time. I don't know what you're complaining about.

It's funny how people don't care about a show enough to watch it when it's still on, but give rave reviews after it's taken off the air. I bet if you'd watched them when you had the chance, they'd have gotten the ratings they needed to justify making further seasons . . . .

And sometimes, a show just runs its course. There wasn't much more they could do with the PPG.

Yeah, but kids of ALL AGES are watching this garbage.My brother for example. He's 6 years old and repeats all he hears on tv. Think about that. Now, the newer cartoon network shows are talking about stuff that is IN NO WAY meant for a 6 year old to watch. Total Drama Island for example. They do all these insane things and are truly disgusting. Do YOU want your siblings,or in the future, even your CHILDREN watching this junk? I sure don't.

For the record, PPG was what I was watching when I was in Kindergarden. I will watch it if it comes on Boomerang. PPG is not ANYTHING like Dora the Explorer or stupid kiddie shows. It is HILARIOUS if you just watch it. It's like the old (not to be confused with the new) Spongebob episodes. Funny around every corner.
Cartoon Network freakin' sucks now. I miss Ed, Edd n Eddy (was and still is my favorite cartoon), Dexter's Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc etc

I miss the old Nickelodeon, but that's a different conversation for a different time.

Super Genius

MEFS_rules_the_world
Lex Joseph Luthor
angelcak316

Yeah, but kids of ALL AGES are watching this garbage.My brother for example. He's 6 years old and repeats all he hears on tv. Think about that. Now, the newer cartoon network shows are talking about stuff that is IN NO WAY meant for a 6 year old to watch. Total Drama Island for example. They do all these insane things and are truly disgusting. Do YOU want your siblings,or in the future, even your CHILDREN watching this junk? I sure don't.

For the record, PPG was what I was watching when I was in Kindergarden. I will watch it if it comes on Boomerang. PPG is not ANYTHING like Dora the Explorer or stupid kiddie shows. It is HILARIOUS if you just watch it. It's like the old (not to be confused with the new) Spongebob episodes. Funny around every corner.
What 6 year old is up at that time of night in the first place?

It's not CN's job to parent your kids, or your siblings either for that matter. It's the parents' job to parent their kids. That includes monitoring what they're watchiong on television. Hell. TDA even has a nice little disclaimer before each and every show advising parents "hey! This might be something you don't want the snotlings watching."

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be on the air. Just because it's not appropriate for all ages doesn't mean thee people who it IS appropriate for should be deprived of a good series. That's why the V-Chip and content ratings exist.
MEFS_rules_the_world
Seriously. Everyone has seen the old shows: Scooby Doo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, etc... NOBODY NEITHER KNOWS OR CARES ABOUT the new junk on it. Things like Total Drama Island and My gym partner's a monkey. Haven't you ever noticed they don't last for more than a few months? I say we need to get the old *cough-better-cough* shows back! The new ones ase so stupid! Same goes for Disney Channel. Hannah Banana Montanna needs to get a life and stop airing on DC. Same for wizards of waverly place. I would rather watch the powerpuff girls (yes, i would) than to see this new garbage.

Hi my name is nobody.

Oh Total drama Island is one of the highest rated shows on Cartoon network ever so apparently a lot of people care about it.

Anyway any cartoon network that does not air crap like Cow and Chicken is a good cartoon Network. I hate hate HATE that show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff