Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello you must be Tim I heard a lot about you my name is Amanda. Your Jasmine’s only true friend is what she told me she tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit and I told her I couldn’t because I was here visiting family and I had to go back to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus but I didn't have time to I am very sorry but I will be back in town between July 1 or Aug 1, it would be very cool to meet you in person and by the way you are hot as hell and do you still have that long hair it looks really cute on you.

i suck at grammar i need help so can someone check this out for me and help me do it correctly?
Fallen_Ange20
Hello you must be Tim I heard a lot about you my name is Amanda. Your Jasmine’s only true friend is what she told me she tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit and I told her I couldn’t because I was here visiting family and I had to go back to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus but I didn't have time to I am very sorry but I will be back in town between July 1 or Aug 1, it would be very cool to meet you in person and by the way you are hot as hell and do you still have that long hair it looks really cute on you.

i suck at grammar i need help so can someone check this out for me and help me do it correctly?

"Hello you must be Tim. I heard a lot about you my name is Amanda. **Jasmine told me you're her only true friend**. She tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit, *but* I couldn’t because I was here visiting family and I had to go back to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus but I didn't have time. I am very sorry but I will be back in town between July 1 or Aug 1 and it would be very cool to meet you in person. By the way you are hot as hell. Do you still have that long hair? It looks really cute on you."

Good luck with Tim.

Loaded Pants

19,400 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
CambriaCate
Fallen_Ange20

"Hello you must be Tim. I heard a lot about you my name is Amanda. **Jasmine told me you're her only true friend**. She tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit, *but* I couldn’t because I was here visiting family and I had to go back to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus but I didn't have time. I am very sorry but I will be back in town between July 1 or Aug 1 and it would be very cool to meet you in person. By the way you are hot as hell. Do you still have that long hair? It looks really cute on you."

Good luck with Tim.

I'm sorry, but you shouldn't correct someone's grammar unless yours is fantastic; you left out critical punctuation and the sentences don't flow properly.
Razorblade Devotchka
CambriaCate
Fallen_Ange20

Good luck with Tim.

I'm sorry, but you shouldn't correct someone's grammar unless yours is fantastic; you left out critical punctuation and the sentences don't flow properly.

Critical punctuation? It's a love note, dude.

Loaded Pants

19,400 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
CambriaCate

The fact that it was a love note is irrelevant; the girl asked someone to check her grammar. In all honesty, why do something at all if the result is only going to be half-assed?

Lonely Phantom

Fallen_Ange20

Hello, you must be Tim. I heard a lot about you - my name is Amanda. Jasmine told me you're her only true friend when she tried to hook me up with you while I was in town for a visit. I told her I couldn’t because I was here visiting family and I had to go back to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus but I didn't have time to - I am very sorry; I will be back in town between July 1 or Aug 1, it would be very cool to meet you in person. And by the way, you are hot as Hell. Do you still have that long hair? It looks really cute on you.

This looks right to me.
Hello, you must be Tim. I've heard a lot about you. My name is Amanda. Jasmine told me you're her only true friend. She tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit, but I told her I couldn’t because I was here visiting family and had to go back to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus, but I didn't have time to. I'm very sorry, but I will be back in town between July 1st and August 1st. It would be very cool to meet you in person. By the way, you are hot as hell. Do you still have that long hair? It looks really cute on you.
Razorblade Devotchka
CambriaCate

The fact that it was a love note is irrelevant; the girl asked someone to check her grammar. In all honesty, why do something at all if the result is only going to be half-assed?

Your grammar looks really good. 4laugh

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

9,450 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
wrong forum section please post in correct area in the future.

Newbie Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Fallen_Ange20

"Hello, you must be Tim. I heard a lot about you. My name is Amanda. You're Jasmine's only true friend, is what she told me. She tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit and I told her I couldn't because I was here visiting family and had to go back to Florida. I did want to mee you in person when I was in Columbus, but I didn't have the time. I am very sorry for that, but I will be back in town between July first of August first. It would be very cool to meet you in person (by the way you are hot as hell. Do you still have long hair? It looks really cute on you)."

If you would like me to explain why I changed things, then PM me and I will be most happy to explain.

Partying Winner

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Fallen_Ange20

Hello, you most be Tim. I've heard a lot about you; my name is Amanda. Jasmine told me you are her only true friend. She tried to hook me up with you when I was in town to visit, but I told her I couldn't. I was here visiting family and I would have to ho back to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus, but I didn't have the time. I am very sorry for that, but I will be back in town between July 1st and August 1st. It would be nice to meet you on person. And by the way, you are hot as hell. Do you still have your long hair? It looks really cute on you.

Thia was fairly easy for me to edit, because you make some of the same grammatical errors as my boyfriend. I hate rewording sentences, but sometimes it is impossible to keep the original structure while still having good grammar. I hope this helped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff