Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all!
I'm planning on doing free art! So please post your avatar below and I'll draw it for you heart

I'm new around here so please bear with me, also I don't have any examples because this is going to be my first time drawing Gaia Avatars!

Help me create my very first Gaia examples!
Thanks
x
bump~~ heart heart

Star Tycoon

hey there, just wanted to let you know that this is not the correct forum for this; Art Freebies is the forum for requesting/receiving free art.
smile
Carouseal
hey there, just wanted to let you know that this is not the correct forum for this; Art Freebies is the forum for requesting/receiving free art.
smile
Ahhh~!!! I'm so sorry ^//^"

It's just that I'm new around here and the format of the site is still quite confusing o w o
Thanks so much! //huggies

Deadeye

5,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Sure xD,is it possible you could add in all y character weapons and alruna?

Lonely Lover

8,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
can u do mine that would be awsome
rameeshapak
Hello all!
I'm planning on doing free art! So please post your avatar below and I'll draw it for you heart

I'm new around here so please bear with me, also I don't have any examples because this is going to be my first time drawing Gaia Avatars!

Thanks
x

could you please draw me? (:
If you could do my avi that would be outstanding!

Olympic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
rameeshapak
Hello all!

Thanks
x

Have at drawing the doctor.

Bunny

Conservative Genius

9,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
✵ ✠ ▻----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◅ ❈
∫ ♞ ∫ ♜ ∫ ♝ ∫ ♚ ≋ ♕ ∫ ♝ ∫ ♜ ∫ ♞ ∫
❈ ▻----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◅ ✠ ✵

☬ ⊱⊰⊱⊰
I'd love it if you drew my avatar. emotion_yatta
⊱⊰⊱⊰ ☬

✵ ✠ ▻----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◅ ❈
∫ ⚜ ∫
❈ ▻----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------◅ ✠ ✵

Fashionable Prophet

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Could you draw my avi please? It would be my first avi art blaugh heart
draw me please

Dapper Fatcat

(´・ω・`)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items