Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
They are okay. I can't say that I love them and I can't say that I hate them. The song "S My D" makes me laugh sometimes because it pops up on my iPod at random times. I have a friend that absolutely love them, though.
They are disgusting and an insult to real music everywhere.

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Some things you guys say are stupid. But if you actually listen to some of their lyrics then you make think they are ok and but you'll probably still think they suk and that's ok with me but I like their band
Don't like them.
Imma tell you something, this is just my opinion, but listen to some real s**t... I personally like Nero, Avicii, Showtek, Daft punk... You should like them to, cuz they good.

Friendly Raider

escape_sixx
Some things you guys say are stupid. But if you actually listen to some of their lyrics then you make think they are ok and but you'll probably still think they suk and that's ok with me but I like their band

the lyrics are the worst thing about them.

Timid Gawker

SaguaroDundee
escape_sixx

Personally I think rape is the worst thing about them.

Friendly Raider

you never came
SaguaroDundee
escape_sixx

Personally I think rape is the worst thing about them.

you'd assume so, but honestly, everyone saw it comin because the lyrics he writes. :{
I sure wish they'd stop.
OMIGOSH! ILY BOTDF! Huge fan. Love all their music. My fave song is either Its on like donkey kong, Yo Ho, oh who cares I love all of their songs! I mean rly who could pick a fave song by them!
OMIGOSH! ILY BOTDF! Huge fan. Love all their music. My fave song is either Its on like donkey kong, Yo Ho, oh who cares I love all of their songs! I mean rly who could pick a fave song by them!
um.. what...
I liked them before, but the amount of little kids running around spouting their lyrics started getting on my nerves.
I tossed out all my fangirl stuff.
It doesn't mean I don't hate them, I just don't find joy in their lyrics or sound anymore.

Sparkly Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Rave_Master18
I'm a hudge fan, and i love their album All the Rage ( my boss thinks im werid because of it)
well anywho has anybody else like their work? what ya'll think? im just curious. smile
User Image
emotion_facepalm
I think their "work" is s**t and they should die, that's what I think.
{Déan ealaín gach lá agus teacht ar do na réaltaí gach oíche.}

Sparkly Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
AnaManaOli
um.. what...
I liked them before, but the amount of little kids running around spouting their lyrics started getting on my nerves.
I tossed out all my fangirl stuff.
It doesn't mean I don't hate them, I just don't find joy in their lyrics or sound anymore.
User Image
And, eventually, one day, you will learn to hate them and regret your former self.
Everyone does.
{Déan ealaín gach lá agus teacht ar do na réaltaí gach oíche.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas