I went to their concert when i was 12. xD
so, then, you're what 12 and a half?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
not even close
oh, okay...

13. that make you feel better?
Add 4 years to that.
then we'll have a winner.
doubt it, considering BOTDF wasn't even touring 5 years ago.

also, you're "i'm edgier than erryone" attitude that reads all over your face and your posts says you're 13.
the judy garland cocktail
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
I went to their concert when i was 12. xD
so, then, you're what 12 and a half?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
not even close
oh, okay...

Add 4 years to that.

also, you're "i'm edgier than erryone" attitude that reads all over your face and your posts says you're 13.
i could have been 13 at the time.
That's really funny that you think i'm 13, considering you can't even spell 'everyone'
rolleyes
Get real b***h.
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
not even close
oh, okay...

Add 4 years to that.

That's really funny that you think i'm 13, considering you can't even spell 'everyone'
rolleyes
Get real b***h.
ok, reality check:
1) the misspelling of "everyone" to "erryone" was purposeful to showcase your ignorance. although, i didn't need it, because you do such a fantastic job of that all on your own.
2) you're 13, you may be able to pull of "i'm so much older and cooler than all of you because i wear a misfits shirt and have messy hair and don't care enough to look at the camera", but you're not fooling me, nor will you fool anyone in this forum.
3) if you have to resort to correcting a misspelling as a retort, you should quit the internet because you're too ******** babycakes to handle it.
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
not even close
oh, okay...

Add 4 years to that.

rolleyes
Get real b***h.
ok, reality check:
1) the misspelling of "everyone" to "erryone" was purposeful to showcase your ignorance. although, i didn't need it, because you do such a fantastic job of that all on your own.
2) you're 13, you may be able to pull of "i'm so much older and cooler than all of you because i wear a misfits shirt and have messy hair and don't care enough to look at the camera", but you're not fooling me, nor will you fool anyone in this forum.
3) if you have to resort to correcting a misspelling as a retort, you should quit the internet because you're too ******** babycakes to handle it.
I don't have messy hair. I have a mohawk.
You're really making my day by this.
And bad spelling makes me rabid.
And do you think your kissy face is cool?
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
Add 4 years to that.
then well have a winner.
doubt it, considering BOTDF wasnt even touring 5 years ago.

also, youre im edgier than erryone attitude that reads all over your face and your posts says youre 13.
Thats really funny that you think im 13, considering you cant even spell everyone
rolleyes
Get real b***h.
ok, reality check:
1) the misspelling of everyone to erryone was purposeful to showcase your ignorance. although, i didnt need it, because you do such a fantastic job of that all on your own.
2) youre 13, you may be able to pull of im so much older and cooler than all of you because i wear a misfits shirt and have messy hair and dont care enough to look at the camera, but youre not fooling me, nor will you fool anyone in this forum.
3) if you have to resort to correcting a misspelling as a retort, you should quit the internet because youre too ******** babycakes to handle it.
I dont have messy hair. I have a mohawk.
Youre really making my day by this.
you are so hardcore kid! jesus ********!

also, thats drizzy drake, not me.

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
Add 4 years to that.

rolleyes
Get real b***h.
ok, reality check:
mohawk.

Whoa man, you're too punk for us. We can't even handle someone so X-treme.
*gets some popcorn and sits in a lawn chair*

This is entertaining. emotion_dealwithit
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
Add 4 years to that.

rolleyes
Get real b***h.
ok, reality check:

you only like two misfits songs
xAshleyVanity
i love botdf i met dahve once

Don't worry, an episode of Law and Order SVU will be loosely based on that event soon enough.

3,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't mind a few of their songs, I'll admit. But otherwise, I dislike them personality wise because of how they "express" themselves (As some of you would say, a "Bunch of posers." wink .

I don't know, I honestly dislike the band in general and their fanbase. The music is sometimes okay, but not my style at all. Sorry for anyone who can't handle a little bit of a, well, "Switzerland act.”

Hygienic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I don't mind a few of their songs actually.
Some of there songs "express" themselves too much, like Khgirl12 said.
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
Add 4 years to that.

rolleyes
Get real b***h.
ok, reality check:

hahahahahahhahahahaah

you are such a card

also quote by GG Allin in sig, the tryhardest transgressive
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
CLEAN MY ROOM
Add 4 years to that.

rolleyes
Get real b***h.
ok, reality check:

Hot Topic Misfits shirt makes you trve punx.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff