Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are they in concert?
I love them, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion but to be honest I think people should be getting their facts straight before posting here.

Ruthless Hunter

10,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shitty-a** group.

talk2hand

Liberal Lover

hellokittehlove4ever
blood on the dance floor is an amazing band. Are you kidding me? they ARE NOT "s**t'
okay, as long as someone has a good voice, they are a good singer and music artist, can't you at least respect someone for trying to have a career, maybe of they're dreams? I believe that anybody that is out there is an amazing singer. I love all types of music. Country, Rap, Pop, Dub step, etc. At least they are out there, in this messed up world, trying to make something of themselves.

Umm, ok first, lolwut?
Second, they cannot sing at all. They use auto-tune, and even with that the fat one STILL sounds like absolute s**t.

They're an awful band. Their lyrics are idiotic - not only in message, but in the words used-, they insult gay and bisexual people with their very existence, they look ******** ridiculous (I'm all for contacts and fancy hair, but come the ******** on), do I need to go on?
They're god awful.
i think there an awesome band and everyone that says there s**t well u could just say i dont like them ok and what the ******** why are you just going to hate on them i know there wierd and diffrent but thats who they are ethir you like them or u dont ok i love them and in my opinon dahvie vanity is hot but whatever confused
I think they're hot but their music sucks, both of which have nothing to do with eachother.
That's all I have to say about that.

Durem Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Medalist 100
Imperatrix Anemone
hellokittehlove4ever
blood on the dance floor is an amazing band. Are you kidding me? they ARE NOT "s**t'
okay, as long as someone has a good voice, they are a good singer and music artist, can't you at least respect someone for trying to have a career, maybe of they're dreams? I believe that anybody that is out there is an amazing singer. I love all types of music. Country, Rap, Pop, Dub step, etc. At least they are out there, in this messed up world, trying to make something of themselves.

Umm, ok first, lolwut?
Second, they cannot sing at all. They use auto-tune, and even with that the fat one STILL sounds like absolute s**t.

They're an awful band. Their lyrics are idiotic - not only in message, but in the words used-, they insult gay and bisexual people with their very existence, they look ******** ridiculous (I'm all for contacts and fancy hair, but come the ******** on), do I need to go on?
They're god awful.

Not true what you wrote there
Quote:
they insult gay and bisexual people
and any way Jay Van More he gay.

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I am also a huge fan. I just saw them on April 13th, and it was so f***ing AWESOME. I met Dahvie Vanity, and he is the nicest freaking guy I have met. He actually talked to me, and signed my poster and got a picture with me. The fact that he did that is so amazing because a lot of bands don't. I love all of their music, it's the s***!!! LOVE BOTDF!!!! <3 <3 <3

Timid Gawker

I honestly cannot understand how anyone could enjoy this. They look like complete tools, they sound annoying, their behavior is despicable, please explain the appeal to me because I am seeing none.
******** scene b***h music m/

4,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
You and I..
'Till we die..
Our hearts will always survive.
heart
A Monstur,
My Monstur,
The only one that sees me.
I'm not a big fan at all. I respect them for what they do; they're doing what they love and making money at the same time. But honestly, their music is atrocious. Three quarters of their songs are poorly written songs are about sex. I like the message theyre trying to send out in their other songs, but that does not mean it's a good song. They don't even sing, they just talk; and on top of that they don't even play any instruments. I respect that you have your own opinion, but they're just not my kind of music. And I hope I didn't offend you in any way.

Shy Conversationalist

Honestly, one of the worse bands I've ever heard.
It's their despicable, disgusting lyrics more than anything.
They are not sexy. They are not hot. They are vulgar and downright gross.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff