Welcome to Gaia! ::

blood on the dance floor is an amazing band. Are you kidding me? they ARE NOT "s**t'
okay, as long as someone has a good voice, they are a good singer and music artist, can't you at least respect someone for trying to have a career, maybe of they're dreams? I believe that anybody that is out there is an amazing singer. I love all types of music. Country, Rap, Pop, Dub step, etc. At least they are out there, in this messed up world, trying to make something of themselves.

Friendly Raider

hellokittehlove4ever
blood on the dance floor is an amazing band. Are you kidding me? they ARE NOT "s**t'
okay, as long as someone has a good voice, they are a good singer and music artist, can't you at least respect someone for trying to have a career, maybe of they're dreams? I believe that anybody that is out there is an amazing singer. I love all types of music. Country, Rap, Pop, Dub step, etc. At least they are out there, in this messed up world, trying to make something of themselves.

Everything you said is the exact opposite of reality.
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
um.. what...
I liked them before, but the amount of little kids running around spouting their lyrics started getting on my nerves.
I tossed out all my fangirl stuff.
It doesn't mean I don't hate them, I just don't find joy in their lyrics or sound anymore.
User Image
And, eventually, one day, you will learn to hate them and regret your former self.
Everyone does.
{Déan ealaín gach lá agus teacht ar do na réaltaí gach oíche.}

I don't just hate things. It takes a lot more than shitty lyrics/fans/members/sound to make me hate something.

Sparkly Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
AnaManaOli
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
um.. what...
I liked them before, but the amount of little kids running around spouting their lyrics started getting on my nerves.
It doesn't mean I don't hate them, I just don't find joy in their lyrics or sound anymore.
User Image
And, eventually, one day, you will learn to hate them and regret your former self.
Everyone does.

I don't just hate things. It takes a lot more than shitty lyrics/fans/members/sound to make me hate something.
User Image
Rape?
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
um.. what...
User Image
Everyone does.

User Image
Rape?

Show me the article that states it specifically and sure.

Sparkly Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
AnaManaOli
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
um.. what...
User Image
Everyone does.

User Image
Rape?

User Image
Apparently

But, I mean, overall, I'm not telling you to hate them.
I'm just saying that they're one of those bands that people eventually look back on and have their palm meet their face.
Kinda like how I am with Nickleback (oh god why?!!!)
I don't "hate" Nickleback now, I just generally don't like them.
But aside from that, I'm not a big fan of Blood on the Dance Floor or BrokeNCYDE at all.
It all sounds like obnoxious noise to me and I hate it.
I mean I can only take so much video game background music from the 80s and obviously sexual content in lyrics.

EDIT:
So I realize now that I did, in fact, say hate.
Which totally contradicts what I JUST said, so I apologize for that.
I think what I should've said is that BOTDF is one of those bands that you start to generally not like anymore and possibly regret later on.
Heat of the moment, I guess.

Sparkly Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
hellokittehlove4ever
User Image
Their convictions are good.
But their method is s**t.
Along with their so called "music".
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
um.. what...
User Image
Everyone does.

User Image
Rape?

User Image
Apparently

I'm just saying that they're one of those bands that people eventually look back on and have their palm meet their face.
But aside from that, I'm not a big fan of Blood on the Dance Floor or BrokeNCYDE at all.
I mean I can only take so much video game background music from the 80s and obviously sexual content in lyrics.

EDIT:
I think what I should've said is that BOTDF is one of those bands that you start to generally not like anymore and possibly regret later on.

Oh, I see. I really don't blame you. I know a lot of people that have strong feelings for/against BOTDF. Hell, I probably listen to a few bands someone is bound to hate too. I don't really look back and hate the fact that I listened to them, I just kind of slap my forehead and remind myself not to do THAT again 4laugh

Sparkly Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
AnaManaOli
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli
Ealain na Realtai
AnaManaOli

User Image
Rape?

User Image
Apparently

EDIT:

Oh, I see. I really don't blame you. I know a lot of people that have strong feelings for/against BOTDF. Hell, I probably listen to a few bands someone is bound to hate too. I don't really look back and hate the fact that I listened to them, I just kind of slap my forehead and remind myself not to do THAT again 4laugh
User Image
Same here.
We all do.
But yeah, that's what I meant.
Sorry for any confusion, my blawd.
i are awesome
They're s**t.
/thread

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ZoruAbsol
hudge.
So many haters! My goodness!
I've been an Elite of the SGTC since May of last year. 3nodding

So what is it that you haters think is shitty about BOTDF? I'm curious as to what you guys don't like about them. *sits in comfy chair, crosses legs, and rests chin on hand*

They're trying too hard to be edgy and shocking, without the musical talent to back it up. They're arrogant, and their fans are some of the biggest jerks in the music forum.

Oh, and the fact that the vocalist likes to ******** kids with his glitterdick. That too.
Neige ist Krieg
the judy garland cocktail
i are awesome
Theyre s**t.
/thread
Snake Oil Salesman
ZoruAbsol
hudge.

So what is it that you haters think is shitty about BOTDF? I'm curious as to what you guys don't like about them. *sits in comfy chair, crosses legs, and rests chin on hand*

They're trying too hard to be edgy and shocking, without the musical talent to back it up. They're arrogant, and their fans are some of the biggest jerks in the music forum.

Oh, and the fact that the vocalist likes to ******** kids with his glitterdick. That too.

i really like that that poster tried to adopt a patrician, cultured attitude toward people pointing out how terrible blood on the dance floor is, it is pretty lol

also wtf is 'hudge'

i bet it is some gay botdf thing

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Snake Oil Salesman
ZoruAbsol
hudge.

i really like that that poster tried to adopt a patrician, cultured attitude toward people pointing out how terrible blood on the dance floor is, it is pretty lol

also wtf is 'hudge'

i bet it is some gay botdf thing

Blood on the Dance Floor is the music of high society, you uncultured philistine

*sits in comfy chair, crosses legs, and rests chin on hand*

I'm thinking they have sex with little girls allegedly to throw the scent off the gay trail
because honestly BOTDF are the most flaming people I've ever seen, and one of my best friends is a drag queen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff