Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I'm a hudge fan, and i love their album All the Rage ( my boss thinks im werid because of it)
well anywho has anybody else like their work? what ya'll think? im just curious. smile
They're s**t.
/thread

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i are awesome
They're s**t.
/thread
maybe i should be clear when i post stuff up Please don't be rude, on my post is what i ask, you could of just said you don't like them.
i are awesome
Theyre s**t.
/thread
the judy garland cocktail
i are awesome
Theyre s**t.
/thread
They are one of the worst "bands" that has ever existed. They act like stupid cunts and have this intolerable attitude that I don't even

Also they're *****.
Anyone who likes them supports *****, as well as the downfall of society.
Vorpal C0mrade
the judy garland cocktail
i are awesome
Theyre s**t.
/thread
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
They're s**t.
/thread
maybe i should be clear when i post stuff up Please don't be rude, on my post is what i ask, you could of just said you don't like them.

I did say that I don't like them. Work on them reading comprehension skills, they're useful.

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
They're s**t.
/thread

I did say that I don't like them. Work on them reading comprehension skills, they're useful.
putting they're s**t is rude maybe you should reread what you wrote. b/c last time i check that not the words i don't like them.
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
They're s**t.
/thread

putting they're s**t is rude maybe you should reread what you wrote. b/c last time i check that not the words i don't like them.

Is this English?
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
They're s**t.
/thread

I said they are s**t, because they are, that means that I don't like them. I think the one who is being rude here is you, calling me out for stating my opinion.

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
HoodratWarrior
They are one of the worst "bands" that has ever existed. They act like stupid cunts and have this intolerable attitude that I don't even

Also they're *****.
Anyone who likes them supports *****, as well as the downfall of society.
alright than your just ******** up, if NONE of y'all like the band than why the ******** bother commenting on this, oh and those "cunts" seem to make more money than you dream...talk s**t about somebody famous you must be super envious... b/c i would like to have a decent convo with somebody about some kind of ******** band with out assholes suchs y'all puting in your thoughts about some band just b/c you don't like what they sing about, it's like saying you don't like somebody b/c they're GAY or some bullshit like that, so get one dam thing staright just because somebody likes a ******** band doesn't mean they're supporting s**t.

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
They're s**t.
/thread

I said they are s**t, because they are, that means that I don't like them. I think the one who is being rude here is you, calling me out for stating my opinion.
nah, i'm not being rude... Now i can be come a complete b***h about all this which i am about to.
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
They're s**t.
/thread

nah, i'm not being rude... Now i can be come a complete b***h about all this which i am about to.

Aw s**t n***a, it's on!

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome
Rave_Master18
i are awesome

Aw s**t n***a, it's on!
is that supposed to be english b/c i don't make up slag

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas