Do you know when this premieres?

April 14, I think.

Devout Exhibitionist

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

This is going to be better as it contains no filler episodes
Fans ask for too much. The trailer was amazing. It was funny, action packed, and dramatic. The animation is beautiful and the characters seem just as enthralling as the others. I'm going to love this. Avatar was and still is the best thing Nick has to offer at this point.

Familiar Fatcat

Oh, man.

This, in combination with the Hunger Games, and also several other movies. . .
      the excitement, it's too much.
      gonk
TokioHotel4EVAyOUNG
Those pictures are pretty, I love how the water looks!! Is this like.. a movie coming out soon??

A T.V. series.
Ah.
I'm excited.
I wonder if it will reveal what happened to Zuko's mom.

Generous Citizen

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
That Kid Ant
TokioHotel4EVAyOUNG
Those pictures are pretty, I love how the water looks!! Is this like.. a movie coming out soon??

A T.V. series.

Ohhh, ok surprised

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I think this new Avatar looks really good. I like this more mature darker side.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Pikachew
Fans ask for too much. The trailer was amazing. It was funny, action packed, and dramatic. The animation is beautiful and the characters seem just as enthralling as the others. I'm going to love this. Avatar was and still is the best thing Nick has to offer at this point.

OMG! This is off topic, but where did you get that Link outfit? Everyone has them, but I can't find it. gonk
psychoprincess16
Pikachew

OMG! This is off topic, but where did you get that Link outfit? Everyone has them, but I can't find it. gonk

There is no Link outfit. Each piece of clothing is a different item not associated with the Zelda franchise. There are plenty of ways to make one since Link has different outfits. The best way to make your own would be to go on tektek.org and create a dream avatar. The hat is from the nightmare item. The rest of my outfit is from searching for brown feet/gloves and a green shirt/skirt.
I think it's going to be better than the first one..I mean they even have a polar bear dog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff