Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just bought some really interesting manga. Two volumes of Telepathic Wanderers (very graphic), Three volumes of Hana-Kimi (girls type drama, Girl going into guys private school in disguise), one volume of The Young Magician (no way to decribe this without giving away plot. It's made by the Mangaka of Planet Ladder. But the art style is the only give away), and two volumes of Sensual Phase (Girls romance, involves a Rock band.)
Personally I like all these, Tell me about manga you've bought recently that you like please. I like to read lots of different manga. Plus If other people like it I can at least know its interesting.
Immortal Rain...
Is that where the pic comes from? Poor kitty T.T
Ne? You go away?
D. Gray Man, Read Or Die.
well not really new but death note I have been getting into allot latly
My mom just bought me Fruits Basket volumes 10 and 12. They're really good, but I'm missing volume 11. Plus, there's a HORRIBLE cliffy in Volume 10! gonk

Yeah, I'm broke. Don't remind me. -_-;
my friend recomeded this manga, battle royale. it's about a high school class forced to kill each other or be killed. very violent, but pretty good.
fullmetal alchemist.

Codebreaking Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I've recently been picking up Eden and Golgo 13. Really enjoying both of them, though I think each is only up to volume 3 at the moment.., and I'm a volume behind with Eden. sweatdrop
Deathnote..Now that's a good manga. It'll keep you hooked forever.
The Wallflower heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games