Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Reveler

Mai-Chan's Daily Life - I mean Honest to god your mind will be raped ,

Hellsing Ultimate - Not really scared me or anything just Scenes like Nazi Vampire eating a baby and Sera's Mother getting Raped after death. Those kinds of scenes also i think there was a scene of a very young Alucard getting a**l raped by some old nasty guy.

Berserk - Then ending just wow wtf.

Partying Reveler

Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
I dare anyone to watch the first episode of Koi Kaze... Without knowing anything about it in advance... And tell me they didn't come out feeling at least a little uncomfortable.

Challenge Accepted emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Gawker

Can we acknowledge just how sinister-y and creepy early CLAMP manga could be?
"Tell me again, how do you activate your Persocom?" (Chobits)
Tokyo Babylon was also very twisted

Watching Hakuyuuko's death sequence from Houshin Engi (Soul Hunter). I was 9, and it was traumatic... it would take too long to actually explain everything, but in the end, the villan sent Hakuyuuko's head on a platter to his father Lord Ki-Shou, who was imprisoned for defying the (puppet) Emperor. Beside's Kamina in Gurren Lagan, I don't think a character death has ever wounded me so deeply
(LOL @ PEOPLE WHO SAY IT'S JUST A CARTOON LOL)

Formal Gekko

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Gender Swap 100
          Kuroko no Basket. I've never had so many goosebumps from excitement happen so often before about the same thing. I'm not complaining though heart
Naruto because I WAS SO BORED but couldn't put it away

Dapper Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Le Portrait de Petite Cossette. Nothing phased me until then. That just left me... disturbed and so uneasy.

Rainbow Admirer

Yosuga no Sora and Seikon no Qwaser.

Don't want to go into much detail about either.

Invisible Genius

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Eternal Marionetta
The Enigma of Amigara fault.
No, seriously. WHAT THE ********]
User Image
All is lost again...
But I'm NOT giving in...

I will not Bow!
I will not Break!
I will shut the World Away!

THAT THING.

"IT'S SLOWLY COMING TOWARDS US!!! AAAHHH!!!"

Too much Narm. Waayy too much Narm.
I will not Fall!
I will not Fade!
I will take your breath away!

FALL!

Witty Phantom

Airship Canon
Eternal Marionetta
The Enigma of Amigara fault.
No, seriously. WHAT THE ********]
User Image
All is lost again...
But I'm NOT giving in...

I will not Bow!
I will not Break!
I will shut the World Away!

THAT THING.

"IT'S SLOWLY COMING TOWARDS US!!! AAAHHH!!!"

Too much Narm. Waayy too much Narm.
I will not Fall!
I will not Fade!
I will take your breath away!

FALL!

I like anime with happy endings. ; - ; That was not a happy ending.

Versatile Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
High School DxD D: I remember going on Mangahere.com looking for a good anime to read. And then I found the Popular list and since it was about high school, I naturally thought I'd be awesome. It was for the first part, and then in the next chapter... OMG WHY DID I CLICK IT DX emotion_puke

Heroic Smoker

These are my favorite types of any media. The ones that leave you shaken and thoughtful.
For anime though, I must say FLCL, DBZ and Cowboy Bebop, were the most changing. DBZ because I literally grew up with it. Cowboy BEbop because it taught me that a happy ending isn't always the perfect one and FLCL is private but I got it tattooed on my forearm.
Dragonball GT.......
my eyes still bleeding.....

Sparkly Saint

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
When I was real little I used to watch dbz, and I remember one episode where a bald guy gets impaled by like a horn or something, and that disturbed me quite abit.

More recently, the second Kara No Kyoukai film (the one with the purple haired girl who couldn't feel pain). Why so much rape? D: and the last movie, why so much saliva? D'X

Beloved Shapeshifter

Alice L O V E S You
When I was real little I used to watch dbz, and I remember one episode where a bald guy gets impaled by like a horn or something, and that disturbed me quite abit.

More recently, the second Kara No Kyoukai film (the one with the purple haired girl who couldn't feel pain). Why so much rape? D: and the last movie, why so much saliva? D'X
Kara no Kyoukai... That's the one with 6 hour/ hour and a half long films in the horror vein, right? Are the other ones any good? I tried to watch them online, but the first froze up on me. crying

Anyhow, I found Umineko's scene where Beatrice left the candy in the ripped open corpses of the Ushiromiya family in the church and then dedicating the offering to Maria pretty messed up too. And don't get me started on another of Ryukishi 07's pieces, Higanbana no Saku Yoru Ni (sp?). That was a kick to the gut with how that teacher wound up raping and killing an elementary student. That really pushed my comfort level. But, I did like the second arc a LOT more.
I guess if I have to pick one it'd be Perfect Blue. just ughh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games