Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Citizen

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xx“At the end of this day, one shall stand. One shall fall.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxDetective Conan. I want it to end yet I don't want it to end.

Dapper Loiterer

Ouran.
Ouran freaking Host Club. neutral

They still had like half of the manga to cover and they just decided to cut the series short. I don't know why. >_< Maybe because the second half of the manga contains more love triangles/squares/octagons then the first half and they wanted to keep it funny?

I'm still waiting for the second season. >.> I refuse to call it over yet.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
I wish Black Cat (Manga) had been a little longer, if only to flesh out the other characters a little more. . _ .

Not asking for much...just some supplementary materials and stuff like that would be nice...

Quotable Genius

Elfen Lied.

WHO WAS AT THE DOOR??? WAS IT LUCY OR WAS IT NYUUU IT'S GONNA KILL ME FOREVER

Dangerous Vampire

10,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Samurai Champloo. I liked Mugen and Jin a lot, I didn't want their adventures to end.
defs ouran. I also wish they had completed Furuba instead of just slapping on an ending.
probably either Tactics, DGray Man and Blue Exorcist
My favorite anime is also the one that I wish they'd have at least made a movie for to cover the remaining 14 manga left in the series: Kare Kano. The ending was abrupt, but well-played in good taste, and had I not continued with the manga, I might not have known they actually went through with a lot of the events described in the anime.
Eden of the East and No.6.

They were so good, almost addicting. I wish they both lasted more than 11 episodes.
Skip Beat and Blue Exorcist

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Brandisher 100
I think Skip Beat needs a second season - 1 season is not enough vengeful fun (plus we barely got to see her acting, I like her Mio but the next one was cool).

Dedicated Regular

13,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I know Fullmetal Alchemist (both first series and Brotherhood) were perfect, but God do I wish there was more. I ought to find a way to watch the new movie. . . In the mean time, I'll beg for more OVAs. OVAs are good.
[nike13]
I think Skip Beat needs a second season - 1 season is not enough vengeful fun (plus we barely got to see her acting, I like her Mio but the next one was cool).

Agreed

Bashful Browser

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Junjou Romantica. ♥

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff