Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Secks Shae
Awe that's so nice of you! Maybe I should expand the guide to cover all of the Airship world.. I've only been to Heavenly Dias, Crystal Castle, Cloud City and the Rake Tree so far though... so glad I made it to the Super Null Crystal though so I can get back without any trouble.

That would be nice. whee Don't overwork yourself though. Its such a big world for one person to cover alone.

I was an idiot and got so excited that I had managed to get in that I tried to take on Airshark first. gonk So now do I have to everything again? Must activate Super Null Crystal gah. scream
Meh forget it. Good job on the guide. Airshark also summons cloud fluffs when he gets hit! Becareful and bring a crew.

Caring Vet

19,100 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I don't have a crew to do the fountain game with D:

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Long live the Airshark!

Seeker

13,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The only April Fools here are the ones who don't believe us.

:/

Just because you haven't gotten the quest doesn't mean it isn't around.

Remember the regular Landshark? Remember how it had a special trigger? Remember how no one believed it was real? Or how about the Landstrider?? Well, this one has a very complex special trigger. It took a lot of people to figure it out. Finally, we have it down to a science and can post a guide about it.
Secks Shae
Malignant Virus
You should prooobably say 'April Fools!' before the actual day is over before you look like a complete jack~ss. rolleyes
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooor you could pull the stick out of your a** and have a little fun. Clearly the Airshark phenomenon is growing beyond mere April Foolery.

Will never happen. These people... they like the stick too much for that...
Secks Shae
Malignant Virus
You should prooobably say 'April Fools!' before the actual day is over before you look like a complete jack~ss. rolleyes
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooor you could pull the stick out of your a** and have a little fun. Clearly the Airshark phenomenon is growing beyond mere April Foolery.

Just feels like the time where a group of ppl decided to scream 'Land sharkk!' over and over again [which is spam] & it wasnt even there. Especially since there was only what, 5-10 ppl in gold beach anyway? I'm just saying, the joke can go either way.

-Happy April Fools. :]

Seeker

13,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
CC Kinomoto Sakura
I don't have a crew to do the fountain game with D:

Well, you'll need one to go against the Airshark anyways... so you should probably find some people.
124-C
Secks Shae
Malignant Virus

Will never happen. These people... they like the stick too much for that...

*eh hem* It's not a STICK. It's a pole. And leave my pole alone! scream

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Malignant Virus
Just feels like the time where a group of ppl decided to scream 'Land sharkk!' over and over again [which is spam] & it wasnt even there. Especially since there was only what, 5-10 ppl in gold beach anyway? I'm just saying, the joke can go either way.
Airshark is like Rake. Epic Rake. And it's something I have a personal cling to, who knows, maybe if we keep at it there really will be an Airshark one da- I MEAN CURSE YOU NON-BELIEVER! AIRSHARK IS KING!
Secks Shae
Malignant Virus
Airshark is like Rake. Epic Rake. And it's something I have a personal cling to, who knows, maybe if we keep at it there really will be an Airshark one da- I MEAN CURSE YOU NON-BELIEVER! AIRSHARK IS KING!

Marshall rakes airshark! Marshall rakes your epic rake! *3*

(Mmm... Imagine the cloud fluffs evolved into null fluffs? Oh the horror!)

Seeker

13,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Malignant Virus

(Mmm... Imagine the cloud fluffs evolved into null fluffs? Oh the horror!)

Nah... Null fluffs are to the cloud fluff what mama/papa saws are to the buzzsaws.

King Newb

I wish I knew about this earlier in the day. D:

Okay, I never bothered with mini games, how do you play the fountain game? ><

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Airshark is happening whether you like it or not, citizens.

Invisible Raider

9,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
you go to the fountain in Barton (you need a crew of 4 or more)

You click the sign that says to start the game

You push the lights in the order they appear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas