Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

May 25th Update:
Airshark strikes again! http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1557420 this time at Fanime 2009!

April 10th Update:

Well, it looks like Air Shark isn't as fake as we thought! Thanks to the artist Jenzee for adding an Air Shark pose to the Fremere's Guard evolving item. whee

April 1st Edit:

Okay guys, I had fun, but the truth is Airshark doesn't exist I made her up, but just because she doesn't exist does not mean she shall not live on! Happy April Fool's Day guys whee

User Image
MONCHMONCHMONCH!

ORIGINAL POST:
I know a lot of people can't get in to the secret OmniDrink area and keep getting the "Try Again" disconnection. But I'm here to help you with this guide! This first part of the guide is specific for Airshark only.

The OmniDrink president has confirmed the world's existence:
The OmniDrink President
There is indeed a new area added by OmniDrink, very few Gaians have access to it. To achieve access you must find the hidden code to within the game to get to Cl12+, otherwise you cannot gain access.

DISCLAIMER:
Now, the wise people at OmniDrink have made it impossible to take screen shots in this area. I was lucky enough to have ripped the .swf for Airshark, Of course, the .swf appears in 2-D because the technology that makes everything 3-D is exclusively in the game. I have been allowed to show the Airshark it with special permission.

As well, the Print Screen button has been disabled and you are warned about taking photos of the area as punishable by BANNING.

Before You Can Enter
To get this code here's what you need to do, play a round of the fountain game and lose right away. (NOTE: Some people have said they got the message after clearing a few rounds of teh game. The OmniDrink President confirms that the results and final methods to get the code are different for everyone!) You'll get a red message saying "You've received a mysterious music note". Go to the Maestro and give him the note, he'll analyze it and give you the code. (Code is different for each player.) Type the code into your Crew panel in the Chat Box. You'll get another red message that says "Your Charge Level has been unlocked!" Now, go to the Null and equip the Angel Set and a Fitness ring. These are IMPORTANT! The other 3 rings you choose doesn't matter.

Entering and Getting Passed the "Try Again"
Go back to the Airship, run around the ladder 3 times in BIG circles. Then click the ladder and you'll be whisked away.

Arrival and Heavenly Dias
Once you get off the ship you'll arrive in Tlauixcalpantecuhtliopolis. Head NORTH from here to get to Heavenly Dias if you want to fight Airshark. If not you can go to the Crystal Castle or the Rake Tree, but watch out for Nightmare Gift Boxes, they lock your rings one at a time with each hit!

In Heavenly Dias follow the path guarded by Cloud Fluffs. These things are tricky, but if you have a My Density ring (Recommended!) you can use it on THEM, they'll become heavy and fall through the clouds. Once you've passed them you'll see a Sundial at the end of the path on the purple clouds, sit in front of the Sundial. If you have the proper rings as mentioned, you'll see a "Monchmonchmonch" message in your chat box. Get ready, because that's the cue that Airshark is coming for you.

Now, despite what some people have said, you CANNOT solo Airshark. Her lightning bite can instantly daze anyone below CL 15. Not to mention the terrifying CRICKRAKE sound when he strikes! -shivers- Buff yourself up with Divinity and Healing Halo, these act like Rock Armor and Teflon in Heavenly Dias. If you're lucky enough to survive and defeat the Airshark, you'll receive one of several BRAND NEW RINGS!

So far the rings I've seen/heard are:
The Nuke Ring, The E-Med Kit Ring, The Self Improvement Spray Ring, The Buddy Call Ring, The Soap Ring and the AWESOME Ban Hammer and Rake Rings.

------

Crystal Castle and Cloud City!
-work in progress-

------

The Rake Tree
-work in progress-

------

Other Areas
-work in progress-

------

Link To Me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/true-facts-surrounding-airshark-guide/t.48633513/][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/160wh84.png[/img][/url]

Seeker

14,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Finally!!! A proper guide.

Needs reference pix:

User Image
The code is different for every one.

Edit:well, the code to get the code, really.

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
If this place was real, people would be spamming screen shots by now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You forgot the Laserbeam ring. heart

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
CharmeexP
Actually, the very wise people of OmniDrink have embedded a code in the area that disables the Print Screen button I was lucky enough to find the .swf file of the Airshark's poses though!
i hope this works!
CharmeexP

Since it is an area that can only be obtained by a code, upon entry you are notified not to take screenshots. Posting them will get you banned, just like I heard would happen during the closed beta period of the game.

Seeker

14,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Secks Shae
Actually, the very wise people of OmniDrink have embedded a code in the area that disables the Print Screen button I was lucky enough to find the .swf file of the Airshark's poses though!

You should put that in the first post, so people won't spam here with the same argument of "WHERE DA PIX?!?!?!". People just don't get it. This is complex game coding.

Invisible Raider

9,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I was part of his crew when he beat the airshark...

The circles around the ladder part was a fake though... he just said that to make you all look like idiots

the fountain thing is right though...

Invisible Raider

9,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
you should include the ship's engine room... the bird... which I forgot it's name... and the Steam Demons and Steam Devil
Evil-Sui
I was part of his crew when he beat the airshark...

The circles around the ladder part was a fake though... he just said that to make you all look like idiots

the fountain thing is right though...

That only works for some people, as I stated above, there are about 50 different ways to achieve the the code, but only one works for each person.

Dangerous Elocutionist

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Evil-Sui
you should include the ship's engine room... the bird... which I forgot it's name... and the Steam Demons and Steam Devil
This guide is specifically for Airshark.. Boiler Bird, the STeam Demons and Devil are not part of that.. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff